Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill would end religious exemption for vaccines - AKA Big Pharma muppets at work :(

Thumbs up Bill would end religious exemption for vaccines - AKA Big Pharma muppets at work :(

Attachment 2737

A state assemblyman has introduced a bill to toughen New York's vaccination law by eliminating religious exemptions for parents seeking to enroll their children in school, setting up a debate within his own party over whether the government should challenge the sincerity of a religious conviction.

Assemblyman Jeffrey Dinowitz, a Democrat from the Bronx, said he doesn't believe the vast majority of parents taking advantage of religious exemptions are truly devout.

Instead, he said, "they have bought into the garbage that these vaccinations can cause autism. That's a lot of crap."

Dinowitz said his support of the bill, which is also sponsored by Brad Hoylman, a Senate Democrat, is both a consequence of him recently becoming a grandparent (his daughter-in-law gave birth to twins earlier this year) worried about his grandchildren's safety, and a reaction to the measles outbreak that infected more than 100 people in 17 states, Canada and Mexico last winter.

The outbreak led to California changing its vaccination laws, eliminating both philosophical and religious exemptions.

Advocates for stricter vaccination laws argue parents who don't vaccinate put other children at risk, including those with weak immune systems and infants not yet old enough to receive the vaccine.
    http://www.capitalnewyork.com/articl...ption-vaccines

One of the most powerful and potent and least expensive vaccines is a single drop of your own urine under your tongue 3 times a day in accute cases presuming there is no urinary tract infection. I have witnessed this stop fevers and acute ailments in even less than 5 hours. A very inexpensive 'antibiotic' is pharmaceutical grade 3% peroxide wiped on the outer ear via cotton swab, cotton ball or a pre-soaked towel over which hydrogen peroxide is poured. Cotton balls soaked in peroxide or in water + peroxide can be worn in the outer ear. Many it not most colds or respiratory ailments, etc originate in the area around the ears and sinus. The peroxide on the ears will raise the pH and serve to kill off bacteria--takes 15 to 45 minutes to start reaching the inner ear and sinus. I'd suggest heavily diluting the peroxide (i.e. such as wetting the cotton with a mix of water and peroxide maybe 1 cap of standard bottle of peroxide to 3 or 4 caps of clean water) for children and if unsure as to sensitivity to peroxide.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-29-15 at 02:11 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    One of the most powerful and potent and least expensive vaccines is a single drop of your own urine under your tongue 3 times a day in accute cases presuming there is no urinary tract infection. I have witnessed this stop fevers and acute ailments in even less than 5 hours. A very inexpensive 'antibiotic' is pharmaceutical grade 3% peroxide wiped on the outer ear via cotton swab, cotton ball or a pre-soaked towel over which hydrogen peroxide is poured. Cotton balls soaked in peroxide or in water + peroxide can be worn in the outer ear. Many it not most colds or respiratory ailments, etc originate in the area around the ears and sinus. The peroxide on the ears will raise the pH and serve to kill off bacteria--takes 15 to 45 minutes to start reaching the inner ear and sinus. I'd suggest heavily diluting the peroxide (i.e. such as wetting the cotton with a mix of water and peroxide maybe 1 cap of standard bottle of peroxide to 3 or 4 caps of clean water) for children and if unsure as to sensitivity to peroxide.

My friends in India also swear by the urine method to build up your immune system, then there's Colloidal Silver, Garlic, Onions, Mandrake, etc... Bottom line, Big Pharma shouldn't have the power to insist that people are forced to put a harmful foreign substance in their bodies in the name of "public health risk". The real reason why these diseases are making a comeback in Western nations is due to the simple fact many 3rd. Worlders are now flooding Western European nations & America. Many bring long forgotten diseases with them, among other things.

"Assemblyman Jeffrey Dinowitz, a Democrat from the Bronx, said he doesn't believe the vast majority of parents taking advantage of religious exemptions are truly devout."

Who is this clown to question someone's religion? I have but one master, Jesus Christ. End of story. My servants in government do not command me.

Influenza: Biological Warfare Tool Since 1918?

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post

It serves him right for trying to deprive us of our rights.
    Last edited by loveunderlaw; 08-04-15 at 11:14 AM.

Is the black dude in the picture checking out the assemblyman?

I knew this American guy who married an Aussie woman and while living in NY got Lyme disease.
    Dr. accomplished nothing but near death.
    Went back to Australia and heeled himself by going to a natural path.
    Next time he was back in NY he ran into this Dr. and told him that he heeled himself of the issue and told the Dr. how he did it so the Dr. can treat others.
    Dr. told him -
    "what, you want to put me out of business?"

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    I knew this American guy who married an Aussie woman and while living in NY got Lyme disease.
    Dr. accomplished nothing but near death.
    Went back to Australia and heeled himself by going to a natural path.
    Next time he was back in NY he ran into this Dr. and told him that he heeled himself of the issue and told the Dr. how he did it so the Dr. can treat others.
    Dr. told him -
    "what, you want to put me out of business?"
    Consider a guy/gal that has medical school loans worth $125K + Mercedes payment + car note + wife eager to get into new house + age 30 just having spent K thru 12 + 8 years in college...making money off of sick people or curing them or going back to school to get another degree + social Darwinistic drivel taught to them by some of their professors + became a doctor for the money rather than for healing people + Atheists, Satanist or Agnostic or Neo-Gnostic-Calvinistic-Capitalistic-"Christian"? What choices do suspect they'd make?