Thread: Tired All The Time? - Here May Be Why - Population Control

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    With the intent to speak life, I am recovering from Lyme's disease. I had zero success up until the point where I became aware of oil with high CBD content and SARSAPARILLA root. These have worked wonders to bring my thyroid back online and my lack of energy has gone by the wayside.

I had a late stage development of Lyme's disease to the point where my nervous system was starting to wreak havoc. I felt like ants were crawling all over my skin and stinging from head to toe. But a combination of Pine Oil [turpentine], Thieves Oil, Coconut Oil, CBD Oil, and Sarsaparilla Tea had done wonders.

Especially the Cannabinoid Oil. Turns out on North Carolina the "ULTIMATE USER" may possess and use absent registration - notice the Ultimate User is an EXCEPTION to the code.

North Carolina General Statutes
    Chapter 90 - Medicine and Allied Occupations.
    Article 5 - North Carolina Controlled Substances Act.
    Section 90-101 - Annual registration and fee to engage in listed activities with controlled substances; effect of registration; exceptions; waiver; inspection.

90-101. Annual registration and fee to engage in listed activities with controlled substances; effect of registration; exceptions; waiver; inspection.

(c) The following persons shall not be required to register and may lawfully possess controlled substances under the provisions of this Article:

(3) An ultimate user OR a person in possession of any controlled substance pursuant to a lawful order of a practitioner;

THE KEY IS THE WORD OR.

(27) "Ultimate user" means a person who lawfully possesses a controlled substance for his own use, or for the use of a member of his household, or for administration to an animal owned by him or by a member of his household. (1971, c. 919, s. 1; 1973, c. 476, s. 128; c. 540, ss. 2-4; c. 1358, ss. 1, 15; 1977, c. 482, s. 6; 1981, c. 51, ss. 8, 9; c. 75, s. 1; c. 732; 1985, c. 491; 1987, c. 105, ss. 1, 2; 1991 (Reg. Sess., 1992), c. 1030, s. 21; 1997-456, s. 27; 2003-249, s. 2; 2011-183, s. 60.)

(20) "Person" means individual, corporation, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-02-15 at 01:11 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!