Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the Lawful Value of Lawful Money?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi BLBereans,

I for one, certainly think so. it sure would catch on a whole lot faster too. thinking about it more though, what if 50% of the people are able to do this (or more)?

everything would change, not only in america but all over the world! hopefully for the better but who knows?

this does seem like the proper course of action for the lawful money remedy though! how to make it work this way?

thanks
    The system in place should function properly for both endorsers and non-endorsers alike. I do not diminish the importance and honor of making the demand even if the "buying power" remedy is never realized. However, to not address the other issue with the same fervor and effort as the "income tax" issue is quite perplexing in my view.

Getting a "30% increase in pay" through lawful money demand seems like scraps compared to the big picture of getting one's rightful compensation.

$50,000 - 30% = $35,000. One receives a $15,000 increase (back to $50,000) if one claims and succeeds with their "lawful money tax filing".

$50,000 x 23.69 (current true gold ratio) = $1,184,500.00 if one receives just and proper compensation according to lawful standards.

That's a 2369% increase in pay - which would you prefer?

Lawful money 'demanders' have a rightful claim to that just exchange and buying power by virtue of declining to conduct business with, and/or accommodate for, the Federal Reserve Bank and its fractional-lending and currency-devaluing practices.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    $50,000 x 23.69 (current true gold ratio) = $1,184,500.00 if one receives just and proper compensation according to lawful standards.
    $50,000 devalued would coincidentally be a 4% (prime rate + .75%) interest payment on $1,184,500 worth of lawful money.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    $50,000 devalued would coincidentally be a 4% (prime rate + .75%) interest payment on $1,184,500 worth of lawful money.
    Well... isn't that interesting...

Coincidence; I think not.