Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public Money v. Private Credit video

Public Money v. Private Credit video

This is my first video about the Fed. I should apologize though, for the snorefest computer voice. I was waiting for a suitor at a local coffee shop and when he arrived I was playing the voice as I read the article on my phone. He saw that and wanted me to make it available to all the suitors so in a few hours I put the video together instead.

When you get to the article you might put up the text in a separate window.

One thing that might be important if you really want to take that original article as factual is to remember that it was written in 1984 which was a major transformative year for banking in America. In a nutshell Congress changed United States Notes to United States currency Notes - altered the name a little - and pretended that they were completely different things, in order to reenact Title 31 into positive law. More about that when Shoonra joins us I am sure!

Regards,

David Merrill.

Hi David Great article on the banking system and its many entrapments

stoneFree
    Wait... David wrote that 1984 Freedom League article?

Oops! I meant only to take credit for putting the article to video.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Oops! I meant only to take credit for putting the article to video.
    Yes and that is what I was thanking you for. Your hard work is much appreciated. Frederick Burrell

very revealing video and actually sheds alot of light on the whole private vs public law argument that is at the center of this whole scam.

I appreciate your comments!!

David, I just watched your first video...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This is my first video about the Fed. I should apologize though, for the snorefest computer voice. I was waiting for a suitor at a local coffee shop and when he arrived I was playing the voice as I read the article on my phone. He saw that and wanted me to make it available to all the suitors so in a few hours I put the video together instead.

When you get to the article you might put up the text in a separate window.

One thing that might be important if you really want to take that original article as factual is to remember that it was written in 1984 which was a major transformative year for banking in America. In a nutshell Congress changed United States Notes to United States currency Notes - altered the name a little - and pretended that they were completely different things, in order to reenact Title 31 into positive law. More about that when Shoonra joins us I am sure!

Regards,

David Merrill.

So this is where the education starts! I must tell you it is not apparent where one must start their education process. Who is helping you on this, if I might ask?

Thank you,
    Bentley

Banned
    Looks like they moved things around. The 1984 Freedom League article is now found here:

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/privat...onvincing.html