Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jack the Ripper the Freemason (The Hidden Truth)

Jack the Ripper the Freemason (The Hidden Truth)

P.S. I knew someone who was back in the 90s/80s studying to be an intelligence analyst, he picked the Jack the Ripper case and after a few months came to similar conclusions.
    Last edited by allodial; 08-17-15 at 06:33 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

According to Eustace Mullins, Freemasons think themselves to be Jews and everyone else to be "Gentiles".

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post

According to Eustace Mullins, Freemasons think themselves to be Jews and everyone else to be "Gentiles".
    I think myself to be a Jew but am not a Jew by blood or DNA.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-17-15 at 09:58 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The term has been subjected to so much use, abuse, misuse, misinterpretation--mostly by those who want to claim themselves to be some kind of master race or elite. Judean, Galilean, Hebrew, Jew, Israelite of course not synonymous.

In his History of the Jews, the Jewish scholar and theologian Flavius Josephus (37 - 100 A.D.), wrote that the Greek philosopher Aristotle had said: "...These Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calani." (Book I:22.)

Clearchus of Soli wrote, "The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called 'Jerusalem.'"

"Megasthenes, who was sent to India by Seleucus Nicator, about three hundred years before Christ, and whose accounts from new inquiries are every day acquiring additional credit, says that the Jews 'were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani...'" (Anacalypsis, by Godfrey Higgins, Vol. I; p. 400.)
    Source: Who Was Abraham?
    Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 08-17-15 at 09:01 PM.

Allodial and MJ, I have found the last two posts to be of interest. Last night I was poking around looking for some scripture material on the internet (just following page to page with hyperlinks) and I came across this article

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress...was-not-a-jew/

I read it twice last night and it strikes me as well researched and annotated.

I post to add to the discussion in this thread

CanadianSolution

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian solution View Post
    Allodial and MJ, I have found the last two posts to be of interest. Last night I was poking around looking for some scripture material on the internet (just following page to page with hyperlinks) and I came across this article

CanadianSolution
    God did the same thing to the Hebrews. He sent them one of their own, Jesus, so He could get revenge for all the prophets they had killed, Jesus included. A revenge that took place in AD 70 when God dispatched the Roman army to destroy the Hebrew Nation, Jerusalem, and the Temple.
    Its interesting is that so many so-called "Christians" have been conditioned/tricked into thinking and acting like its still somewhere between 0AD and 70AD. Also, its clear in the Bible that the saints are not Gentiles. A lot of the mess has to do with Cyrus Scofield and Oxford University Press. It might help one understand the American Revolution to realize that "occult influences" were making their way into royal courts and the Colonists may have been wary of this.

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 08-17-15 at 10:36 PM.

Allodial.. I read through the Galilean link. The author seems to me to be saying the same thing as the author I posted

CanadianSolution

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian solution View Post

CanadianSolution

In the outward manifestation of Flesh [Which is the Place of Egypt - symbolically speaking] the Jew is supposed to be a race of men. But consider carefully - the Bible says God does not respect persons.

Hebrew is an Eber which means one who crosses over. You can see a crossing thru the Red Sea. This Red Sea is the Emotions.

Those who do not understand or have any knowledge of the inner kingdom will of course seize upon some bloodline race in the Earth for this one only sees what his physical eyes allow him to see. But the Scriptures are quite clear on who is a Jew and who is not a Jew - and this my friend has NOTHING to do with Race.

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Now clearly the text speaks to consciousness for how can a physical being be one thing on the outside and different entirely on the inside?

Go to the Great Book of Numbers and look at how the Is-Ra-El camped. Judah[Spirit] sat in the EAST [Right]. Ephraim [Intellect] in the WEST [Left].

Here is an example of how the intellect and emotion trap one in Hegelian Dialectic: Tell me when you read the following verse what do you perceive?

Exodus 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

Before you answer consider the following? Can you buy a Hebrew slave today? Why not?, the law shall never pass away. Where do the Hebrews come to dwell? Do they dwell in Egypt or in the Promised Land? With that where is the House of which these live? And finally how does one "buy" this servant today?

The Seventh Day [year] is when one comes to Rest [Sabbath]. Notice what the Master says about this servant. But clearly who is this Master? And who is the wife? But again before those questions can be answered one must come to know where the servant dwells and how to buy.

Exo 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.
    Exo 21:4 If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.
    Exo 21:5 And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:

One buys when one tithes to God. In carnality one cannot tithe to God. That is impossible. One tithes when one sacrifices the Bull [Ego] the Flock [thoughts] of the lower carnal mind. The Hebrew servant is then dispatched from the Higher Mind. And it is this servant which, if granted by the Master can intercourse with Emotion [wife] to bring forth the desires [sons and daughters] of the Higher Realm which is Jerusalem ABOVE the MOTHER of us all. For Jerusalem BELOW is in bondage to Carnal Flesh and Carnal Emotion. See that these children which are "born from above" are born of God.

Now consider what John is saying here:

1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Many sons and daughters are born from below and are all subject and sold under sin - for in Carnality these are born in Sin. So as to keep you tracking this is not talking about the birth of physical children. Remember God is NOT a respecter of persons.

And yet, men read the book according to the letter and look around what do you see? Do you see folks in the Earth claiming some sort of special chosen status? Well of course you do because RELIGION taught that to them! Perhaps a Hebrew servant will one day be born into your consciousness and when you later begin to hear the chitter chatter of religious non-sense you will only perceive the frogs and locusts plague upon the consciousness of mankind.

The Moses aspect of you must push on to leave Egypt. Be willing to throw down your staff [Central Nervous System] and your dependence upon it. And then Hebrew servants will come forth serving the Kingdom of God - the external reality is healed from within.

For he is a JEW who is one inwardly -

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

But of course arguments will now come forth in support of a people or tribe. So be it. God is NOT a respecter of persons.

Those who say Jesus was not a Jew miss the boat. Whereof do you draw your water? Are you willing to "step outside of the boat" and throw down your dependence on the Rod [lower serpent].

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-17-15 at 10:34 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!