Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Three Heaven and Earth Ages

The Three Heaven and Earth Ages

For those of you who have Asked, find attached to this issue a Study made on the Three Heaven and Earth Ages.

The Three Ages.pdf

Shalom,
    mj
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thanks I will check it out. fB

Nice read MJ. Can't say that I disagree, however, I came to the same conclusion by quite another route.

Evidence would seem to say that there was a great civilization that once existed. Greater then are present one. Evidence as you pointed out ie. the pyramid and other archeological remnants, but also writing out of India, and area on the surface of the earth where there is evidence of atomic warfar, far back in history.

The cycle repeats itself. As above so below. Just as spring follows winter, year after year. Times of remembering and times of forgetfulness. I would not call the present age of technology the apex or golden age. Perhaps a precurser to it. We are beginning to remember. A new dawn approaches. fB

PS Thanks once again for sharing your insights. Another witness, coming from quite an unexpected direction. fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 04-01-11 at 03:46 PM.

Yes, nice read.

Here's another perspective on the earth's age I found interesting:

http://www.halos.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    For those of you who have Asked, find attached to this issue a Study made on the Three Heaven and Earth Ages.

The Three Ages.pdf

Shalom,
    mj
    Thank you Michael Joseph, I see where you are coming from now.
    This is definitely one of the more unusual Bible studies I've ever seen.

Blessings
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Nice read MJ. Can't say that I disagree, however, I came to the same conclusion by quite another route.

Evidence would seem to say that there was a great civilization that once existed. Greater then are present one. Evidence as you pointed out ie. the pyramid and other archeological remnants, but also writing out of India, and area on the surface of the earth where there is evidence of atomic warfar, far back in history.

The cycle repeats itself. As above so below. Just as spring follows winter, year after year. Times of remembering and times of forgetfulness. I would not call the present age of technology the apex or golden age. Perhaps a precurser to it. We are beginning to remember. A new dawn approaches. fB

PS Thanks once again for sharing your insights. Another witness, coming from quite an unexpected direction. fB
    Thank you for that. You make a great point. If a man will just go outside and look and think the same can be ascertained. I mean think of it; how on earth did mankind get to be so dumb? One says - dumb? That's right. Look at those ancient engineering feats. Those feats could not be accomplished today. And yet man puts his head in the sand and just dismisses it - remember 2nd Peter - they are WILLINGLY ignorant.

Erich von Däniken's book that details Tiwanaku and Pumapunku is AMAZING. If you will just take the time to realize that those rocks are in some cases 400 tons and those particular rocks are so hard that a diamond would be needed to cut them. Did you get that last sentence. And the quarry for those rocks is many many miles away. I mean absolutely amazing.

Let me first say right off that I am not a Mason. That is all I can say about that because I will not swear. But my daddy taught me to play chess when I was two and by the time I was 11 i could beat the best players at University of Florida and daddy would take me to play other players at their houses and parks. I loved the game. Some time later as a man,I decided to trace out all the moves that each piece could make save one - the King [wanderer in the Earth].

I found that if one excludes the Knight - a 2d Mayan Pyramid is drawn. If just looks at the knight the Winged Disc and the Horned Disc are drawn.

And specifically the six pyramids can be shown.

It is really not that hard to see the Ages if one will just check their baggage at the door. As for me I decided to take everything i thought I knew and put it aside because inherently I had problems with the dogma I carried. That was about 6 years ago. For Yehovah's Word to be True we must be able to see it in Nature. And we can.

The Greeks called it Atlantis. And the Christians recoil in shock because like Yehovah said - they are foolish and stupid - not all mind you but most. So when the Scientist starts speaking of a Great city under the Sea they of course label the Scientist as a Heretic and a False One - when the need go no further than the mirror to find the false one. There will be one great Apostasy coming.

I mean think about it. At Matthew 25 ALL ten virgins knew who the Groom was! But only five make it to the feast. Just believe is there motto - Believe in What? is my response!

Shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-02-11 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Thank you Michael Joseph, I see where you are coming from now.
    This is definitely one of the more unusual Bible studies I've ever seen.

Blessings
    you are welcome. I am an unusual man. We shall springboard from this into Election - because you will NEVER see Election if you cannot see the Ages.

If the study of the Ages enriched you, then pass it along to your friends. I need no glory, cut the name off of the bottom if you like. The information is what matters - The Knowledge of God.

Hos 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Mic 6:5 O my people, remember now what Balak king of Moab consulted, and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him from Shittim unto Gilgal; that ye may know the righteousness of the LORD.

Shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-01-11 at 08:32 PM.

MJ

I think you found the magic key in this statement

"It is really not that hard to see the Ages if one will just check their baggage at the door. As for me I decided to take everything i thought I knew and put it aside because inherently I had problems with the dogma I carried. That was about 6 years ago. For Yehovah's Word to be True we must be able to see it in Nature. And we can."

When speaking of knocking on doors. fB

MJ,

Thank you for the extraordinary amount of time and effort you have put into these presentments.

I find your point of view fresh and innovative.

An inconsistency I've found is here:

Commentary: Did you see that? There are no seas in the first Age as there are no Seas
    in the third age. This is the firmament that protected the Earth as a a garment. Very
    eloquent.
    Isa 64:2 As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make
    thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence!
    If Isa 64:2 is describing the 1st age fall, then how can there be mention of water boiling,
    since there were no "waters" in the 1st age?

Thank you very much for your presentment. I'm reading the Election now.

I would like to finish the complete work before I comment further.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    MJ,

Thank you for the extraordinary amount of time and effort you have put into these presentments.

I find your point of view fresh and innovative.

An inconsistency I've found is here:

If Isa 64:2 is describing the 1st age fall, then how can there be mention of water boiling,
    since there were no "waters" in the 1st age?

Thank you very much for your presentment. I'm reading the Election now.

I would like to finish the complete work before I comment further.

Tom
    Hey Tom, you are welcome. The claim is there are no seas. Reading carefully and critically you will find that the waters were suspended in what I will loosely call the atmosphere but in reality there was no storm because the magnetic north and the true north were exactly the same. Therefore there was no "wobble" in the earth and there were no storms. I see no "inconsistency" as you put it. Reading carefully the writer is conveying that Yehovah is a consuming fire. One has to make great leaps to find an inconsistency - as the writer does not say the "seas" boiled.

It has been a long time since I made this study, I believe my claim was there was no seas, lakes, etc in the first age. See what is actually written in the study at Psalms 104:6 and the following commentary.

Psa 104:6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.

Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Firmament.

shalom,
    mj

p.s. you will notice as per my original agreement with you, i have not left the KJV. I believe I have kept my word. See the remaining studies as they do build upon each other and I have kept my word to you.

therefore, I believe, the "possible inconsistency" has been abated by the word groupings found herein.

I do hope you will read ALL of the studies made. I made them in part for you per our original agreement stated hereinbefore.

3. Election of Yehovah

4. Debunking the Rapture Doctrine.pdf
    5. The Parable of the Fig Tree.pdf
    6. The Blessing of Promise and the Law.pdf
    7. Angels that left their Habitation.pdf
    7a. Who are the Sons of God

8. The Song of Moses.pdf
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-24-11 at 05:42 PM.