Thread: The Three Heaven and Earth Ages

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    MJ,

Thank you for the extraordinary amount of time and effort you have put into these presentments.

I find your point of view fresh and innovative.

An inconsistency I've found is here:

If Isa 64:2 is describing the 1st age fall, then how can there be mention of water boiling,
    since there were no "waters" in the 1st age?

Thank you very much for your presentment. I'm reading the Election now.

I would like to finish the complete work before I comment further.

Tom
    Hey Tom, you are welcome. The claim is there are no seas. Reading carefully and critically you will find that the waters were suspended in what I will loosely call the atmosphere but in reality there was no storm because the magnetic north and the true north were exactly the same. Therefore there was no "wobble" in the earth and there were no storms. I see no "inconsistency" as you put it. Reading carefully the writer is conveying that Yehovah is a consuming fire. One has to make great leaps to find an inconsistency - as the writer does not say the "seas" boiled.

It has been a long time since I made this study, I believe my claim was there was no seas, lakes, etc in the first age. See what is actually written in the study at Psalms 104:6 and the following commentary.

Psa 104:6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.

Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Firmament.

shalom,
    mj

p.s. you will notice as per my original agreement with you, i have not left the KJV. I believe I have kept my word. See the remaining studies as they do build upon each other and I have kept my word to you.

therefore, I believe, the "possible inconsistency" has been abated by the word groupings found herein.

I do hope you will read ALL of the studies made. I made them in part for you per our original agreement stated hereinbefore.

3. Election of Yehovah

4. Debunking the Rapture Doctrine.pdf
    5. The Parable of the Fig Tree.pdf
    6. The Blessing of Promise and the Law.pdf
    7. Angels that left their Habitation.pdf
    7a. Who are the Sons of God

8. The Song of Moses.pdf
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-24-11 at 05:42 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Hey Tom, you are welcome. The claim is there are no seas. Reading carefully and critically you will find that the waters were suspended in what I will loosely call the atmosphere but in reality there was no storm because the magnetic north and the true north were exactly the same. Therefore there was no "wobble" in the earth and there were no storms. I see no "inconsistency" as you put it. Reading carefully the writer is conveying that Yehovah is a consuming fire. One has to make great leaps to find an inconsistency - as the writer does not say the "seas" boiled.

It has been a long time since I made this study, I believe my claim was there was no seas, lakes, etc in the first age. See what is actually written in the study at Psalms 104:6 and the following commentary.

Psa 104:6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.

Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Firmament.

shalom,
    mj

p.s. you will notice as per my original agreement with you, i have not left the KJV. I believe I have kept my word. See the remaining studies as they do build upon each other and I have kept my word to you.

therefore, I believe, the "possible inconsistency" has been abated by the word groupings found herein.

I do hope you will read ALL of the studies made. I made them in part for you per our original agreement stated hereinbefore.

3. Election of Yehovah

4. Debunking the Rapture Doctrine.pdf
    5. The Parable of the Fig Tree.pdf
    6. The Blessing of Promise and the Law.pdf
    7. Angels that left their Habitation.pdf
    7a. Who are the Sons of God

8. The Song of Moses.pdf
    Per Request 2
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-16-14 at 11:55 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!