It has been my observation that banking interests have effectively captured our government and other institutions for the purpose of controlling and robbing us. And that banking & taxation are interwoven as the primary means of theft. Let me share a few items and then ask the questions.

COULD NOT START ACCT WITHOUT SSN
Despite the fact that Social Security is voluntary, and the SSN is not to be used for identification, I've been unable in multiple efforts to establish a bank account without supplying the SSN/TIN. Essentially the bank will respond along the lines of "yes all that is true, but it's our policy, as a private company, to require it."

BANK CHECKS THE SSA DATABASE?
I know someone who applied for a new bank account, providing the info verbally as the rep entered it into computer. Apparently an error was made somewhere in recording the SSN, as the Bank called them back next day saying "that # has not been issued yet." I ask you, who is the bank checking with to determine that?

NO LOAN FOR YOU
I'm also intimate with someone who was pre-approved on a loan to buy a house. As she got ready to close the deal, the bank asked for prior years tax returns, to document the income. As she had deposited only lawful money (via restricted endorsement) into the account, she had not filed tax returns, and the bank rejected the loan (no documentation of income). But get this, she had applied at the very bank she deposited thousands into every week, more than enough to pay back the loan. It seems the bank could not legally "see" her lawful money paychecks for the purposes of supplying Federal Reserve credit!

So what is a modern day bank account? Contract, trust, or both? David states that Congress opened up "the trust" to everyone, hopeful that by signature endorsement of Federal Reserve credit we would enter into that trust agreement to our detriment (enslavement) & the bankers gain. It appears FDR admitted as much. So just who is trustee, settlor, & beneficiary? If I were to deposit only lawful money (via restrictive endorsement) into such account would I remain outside that trust agreement, and thus free? What I'm getting at is... can a freeman have a bank account?