Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
That may have worked "back in the day" EZ, but many of the new ID's have either/or a bar code or that info hash area.....and probably for good reason....for I suppose then the info is stored not on the card but on a secure server elsewhere.

Now one might think that w/ an ultra fine point sharpie & a few well placed "brush strokes" the bar/hash might be made to redirect the scanner elsewhere, but I suspect in that scenario, the scan may return an "Invalid" response.

The beast/matrix wants a nexus w/ as many people as possible, and I'm not convinced a piece of plastic w/ TRUE NAME or any other reservations is the right way to go. They'll take any name & spin it into an alias anyway.

Our battle is not w/ our fellow man, but w/ principalities as described in Ephesians 6:12......so there's no fence-sitting involved here....either you're a bond servant for Christ....or you're not. That bond servant doesn't need any "tag" for ID, for his words & deeds speak loudly.

--> I Am that I Am....my name is private

Don't forget the Microdot Technology that's only gotten pregressively better since the 40's when it was first developed
as spytech! Now it's gotten so good that it can hold almost a GB of data, can you imagine what else is out there people
don't even have a clue about ?!

Name:  microdot.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  60.7 KBName:  actual size.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  115.7 KB