Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
I'm almost 76 years old and getting carded.

Civil Code: CONFIDENTIALITY OF DRIVER'S LICENSE INFORMATION
1798.90.1. (a) (1) Any business may swipe a driver's license or identification card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles in any electronic device for the following purposes:
(A) To verify age or the authenticity of the driver's license or identification card.
(B) To comply with a legal requirement to record, retain, or transmit that information.
(C) To transmit information to a check service company for the purpose of approving negotiable instruments, electronic funds transfers, or similar methods of payments, provided that only the name and identification number from the license or the card may be used or retained by the check service company.
(D) To collect or disclose personal information that is required for reporting, investigating, or preventing fraud, abuse, or material misrepresentation.
(2) A business may not retain or use any of the information obtained by that electronic means for any purpose other than as provided herein.
(b) As used in this section, "business" means a proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or any other form of commercial enterprise.
(c) A violation of this section constitutes a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for no more than one year, or by a fine of no more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both.
Always consider the law boundary - that of the TAXPAYER. I have proven this to be true over and over and yet again I go into the Lions Den to propound the beliefs of one who does not accept the programming. It is a truth Chex, you are not so much born into this world as the world is born in you. Those who surround you fill you to the brim with their philosophy and fear.

In my opinion, this is why Jesus taught that the Kingdom is Within. Everywhere you look and go if you listen carefully you will hear the utterance of "we must notify the taxpayers". Consider now the Estate of the Taxpayer. I think it would be interesting to study out when Licenses began to appear. Especially professional license. Oh I know the cause was noble - to protect the public - but has it been usurped? I will leave that for you to decide.

Consider the three levels of Soul Development

1. Brain
2. Heart
3. Liver

Your liver takes from the outside and filters the impurities so that what is useful to the body is circulated around the body by the heart whereby the blood circulated reaches the brain and the whole body is sustained. Consider now the Soul/Spirit. Of what "food" do you eat? Is it clean or unclean? And does your metaphysical liver work?

One day realized I that I could not be a part of one group to the exclusion of another. Charity and Mercy begs Love. And Love begs Honor. It is I only who judges Me. By Me am I judged - self indictment. I chose this day LIFE or DEATH.

Make it a great day.