Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "ID scans for beer" - A Note On Buying Adult Beverages

That may have worked "back in the day" EZ, but many of the new ID's have either/or a bar code or that info hash area.....and probably for good reason....for I suppose then the info is stored not on the card but on a secure server elsewhere.

Now one might think that w/ an ultra fine point sharpie & a few well placed "brush strokes" the bar/hash might be made to redirect the scanner elsewhere, but I suspect in that scenario, the scan may return an "Invalid" response.

The beast/matrix wants a nexus w/ as many people as possible, and I'm not convinced a piece of plastic w/ TRUE NAME or any other reservations is the right way to go. They'll take any name & spin it into an alias anyway.

Our battle is not w/ our fellow man, but w/ principalities as described in Ephesians 6:12......so there's no fence-sitting involved here....either you're a bond servant for Christ....or you're not. That bond servant doesn't need any "tag" for ID, for his words & deeds speak loudly.

--> I Am that I Am....my name is private

Actually the barcode / PDF417 contains the information on the front of the license. Some states encrypt it. It may even contain the SSN. More info at: www.aamva.org. Now after a bit of wear and tear a license could get scraped up to the extent it couldn't be scanned.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-07-15 at 02:36 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    That may have worked "back in the day" EZ, but many of the new ID's have either/or a bar code or that info hash area.....and probably for good reason....for I suppose then the info is stored not on the card but on a secure server elsewhere.

Now one might think that w/ an ultra fine point sharpie & a few well placed "brush strokes" the bar/hash might be made to redirect the scanner elsewhere, but I suspect in that scenario, the scan may return an "Invalid" response.

The beast/matrix wants a nexus w/ as many people as possible, and I'm not convinced a piece of plastic w/ TRUE NAME or any other reservations is the right way to go. They'll take any name & spin it into an alias anyway.

Our battle is not w/ our fellow man, but w/ principalities as described in Ephesians 6:12......so there's no fence-sitting involved here....either you're a bond servant for Christ....or you're not. That bond servant doesn't need any "tag" for ID, for his words & deeds speak loudly.

--> I Am that I Am....my name is private

Don't forget the Microdot Technology that's only gotten pregressively better since the 40's when it was first developed
    as spytech! Now it's gotten so good that it can hold almost a GB of data, can you imagine what else is out there people
    don't even have a clue about ?!

Name:  microdot.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  60.7 KBName:  actual size.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  115.7 KB

Its not about the age its about them knowing who you are.
    In Canada I was even told this buy security at a outdoor concert beer garden.
    Everyone must have 2 ID's to get in even if you are a 100 years old.

They claim the "Act" was created to ID gang members in nightclubs to stop gang violence.
    I have used non-government issued ID to enter nightclubs that had no date of birth on it and it was accepted.
    A few times I got in by just saying I don't have any and I stand staring in their eyes.

In California I had store mangers refuse Canadian government issued ID for beer.
    Claiming only California issued ID is accepted. A joke. These people are close to retarded in IQ's.

18 was the legal age to drink where I was born.
    What gets me with the 21 year old age limit on drinking in the US is that you can join the army and kill people years before you are allowed to have a beer. That is very disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Its not about the age its about them knowing who you are.
    Its about knowing where you are and what you do and who you are with and perhaps also knowing if you are bonded or not (DL = bond). Additionally, it might be a check to see if you are a "legal entity" for insurance purposes. Either way: to feed Skynet. How do you know the ID scanner isn't made to transmit to the local cellular network or to satellites what it scanned? The cops when they radio in information about people they pull over have been known to do so IN THE CLEAR SO ANYONE WITH A CHEAP SCANNER CAN OBTAIN SUFFICIENT INFO FOR IDENTITY THEFT (Name, DOB, address, license number, SSN). That is why the whole online ID protection is joke of jokes. Who do you think the main perpetrators of identity theft are? Its not the general public that has access to all of that information its mainly the police and banks.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    IEveryone must have 2 ID's to get in even if you are a 100 years old. ... They claim the "Act" was created to ID gang members in nightclubs to stop gang violence.
    The point of the "wave of migrants" and allowing "illegals" over the border is to give rise to justification of needing ID so they know who is who. The mingling of ex-convicts and criminals with the general non-criminal populations (ala parole, progressive softness policies, etc.) serves the same function. The presumption with illegals is that might be fugitives from other countries (so you see the same thing causes a cross border problem). Of course if the death penalty was still in effect for stealing, embezzlement, rape, murder, etc. there wouldn't be much question--as in, if the criminal was dead we could presume those cross borders or the guy and gal walking down the street at 1 a.m. not to be be fugitives or ex-convicts who perpetrated murder or felony theft [they would be dead not walking down the street] so the it would matter a lot less.

So this fancy ID system becomes a "solution" for making distinctions between who is who. Sure a correction system is nice in theory, but what is correcting, healing or remedial about exposing even non-violent men to rape, disease, violence and cruelty in jails or prisons? Michael Vick was harangued for involvement in dog fighting. But most all of the 50 States encourage the same thing with humans and even go further with rape, forced sodomy and spread of disease. What the hell is that? Is that government?

IMHO the general presumption should be that if someone isn't in prison they ought not be in prison. But instead, they presume that anyone could potentially be someone that escaped Prison XYZ three days ago or that anyone could be an illegal if they look this way or that way or he or she might be on parole and the cop is looking to make an arrest or do something to prove his usefulness to his bosses. Sadly the system operates on a negative presumption which is only possible because of progressive politics that puts mingles the criminals and terrorists with innocent, good folk (all skin colors).

Lynching someone for the color of their skin is absolutely disdainful and unlawful in any case. I'm referring to capital punishment subsequent to lawful trials.

The "Problem-Reaction-Solution" paradigm misses the first step "zero": Create the problem.

CREATE THE PROBLEM
    0-A. Abolish capital punishment and allow for "super liberal" policies. Establish a "corrections system" that disgustingly promotes rape and violence in jails which is utter failure and dereliction of duty on the part of peace officers (if you cannot house prisoners safely then the non-violent offenders at the least should be dismissed, no or you should simply not have a prison if you are not competent to run it).

0-B. Allow those who who suffered from cruel and unusual punishment (felons and non-felons) who may suffer much mental and emotional defects or traumas because of their jail experiences (and who strongly believe themselves to have a justification for hating the society that treated them to such an experience) in general to mingle among innocent folks so you cant tell who is who. Sometimes "crimes" are committed out of necessity because of rote oppression. Often, however for petty or unnecessary reasons. Among some "gangster types" (Black, White, Jewish or Italian--whatever label they may wear) simply saying "your wife is ugly" is sufficient justification for a hit. But yet the same will hire a lawyer who will plea against the "dark ages" of the death penalty for the same people who doled out the death penalty without much thought about it except "you insulted them so you must die". The same would think blasphemy laws in the Bible to be "antiquated".

The hypocrisy and schizoid double talk is: stinky.

The same "gangster" will want mercy should he be arrested with blood and evidence dripping from his hands.

Note that the women who would have been put to death for adultery or for other things are having a field day. The same women mind you wouldn't hesitate to have a guy beat to death or shot should he hurt her feelings so save the 'bleeding heart' deception for someone else. I witnessed things like this first hand. I have witness a "good White woman" (sarcasm) have her sons beat a White kid nearly to death only because of an insult --and then they lied said "A big Black guy knocked him out and he went that way." {From observation I'd tend to say that crime statistics are skewed against Blacks mostly because of lies. Now if first innocent Black guy they pick up should resist the arrest after his long day of work and not having any clue what nonsense the cops were on, it would be in the news with the cop saying "he was so big and strong and scared me so I shot him"? But what about how scared the guy was who they picked on for no reason? That is wrong and its the stuff of bad, bad Karma that is working its way back around to its point of causality.} Almost every man she knows thinks she is pure and innocent and good country girl. She is well-versed in duplicity. She would promote the liberal ideology of freedom for women but she easily doled out the death penalty as if she were judge-God and jury all rolled into one. If you think she is a rarity ->

Name:  379f0799e2e5e09cc2a72fabec57a99b20c5575120aa969440403eef3fa73e21_1.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  30.7 KB.

[KEK = LOL]

Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd, Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd. --From The Mourning Bride (Act III, Scene 2) by William Congreve.
    Sure these days according to "popular consensus" its "old fashioned" and "antiquated" and "dark ages" to burn or hang a woman for adultery or to lynch someone for stealing. But vengeance hits/killings initiated by emotionally hurt females (even if she Karmically deserves it) aren't? Wuuut!?!? Hanging someone for stealing a car is "old fashioned" but the same "gangster" or "cooldude" or "cowboy" (White or Black) might blow your fsck-ing head off for putting a dent in his car.

PROBLEM
    1. The criminally minded realize they are "invisible" and can go about doing things "as long as they can get away with it". Feral women no longer restrained by a higher power feminize their sons which promote a society of duplicity and deception. The crime rate and the oppression unbearable. The residents (especially feral women) realizing that if they are clever enough can get away with murder because the system is seen by them to be soft and weak. Crime rate goes through the roof.

REACTION
    2. The "citizenry" gets irate over the crime rate (which they caused by embracing self-destructive progressive policies) and demands something be done.

SOLUTION
    3. The legislatures and citizenry that caused #1 require everyone to have ID as a solution to the problem that they caused in the first place by failing their duties at #0-A & #0-B.

Name:  Fig-1-by-Shannon-Golden1.png
Views: 449
Size:  44.1 KB

Women's lib and destruction of the family took full swing in the 70s. A stronger detachment from Christian or Biblical moral basis in the United States pop culture began (in the late 60s and) took stronger hold in the mid to late 80s and early 90s. Major prisons construction started in the mid 90s. Introduction of the Beatles and subliminal-message laced music was said to be PSYOPS waged against Americans.
    Name:  2000px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg.png
Views: 1072
Size:  114.3 KB

Crimes occurring in jails or prison are sadly probably not even part of general crime reports.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-08-15 at 01:43 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

$1 Million Bail for California Woman Charged In Road Rage Death of Navy Officer
    Name:  BBkClRg.img.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  25.3 KB
    A San Diego judge set bail at $1 million on Tuesday for a 25-year-old woman charged with murder in what police said was a road rage killing of a U.S. Navy special operations officer on a busy freeway.

Darla Renee Jackson is accused of ramming her car into the back of Zachary Buob's motorcycle on Thursday afternoon and then driving over the 39-year-old man as he lay on the ground on a freeway in Chula Vista, south of San Diego.

... She could face a sentence of 15 years to life in prison if convicted.

Prosecutors say Buob and Jackson were both driving on I-5 freeway when an altercation occurred. Buob took a transition ramp to an eastbound highway and Jackson followed in her car.

“The defendant pushed the motorcycle 300 feet until he fell to the ground and then she drove over him,” Deputy District Attorney Laura Evans said. “From the witness statements, it appears it was a deliberate and intentional act.”

Jackson’s lawyer, Stephen Cline, said Buob “sped by her on a motorcycle and got angry about something and kicked her car, which she had just bought. He kicked her car hard enough for her to swerve and she wanted to get his information to give it to the police.”

“She’s sorry, she’s upset, she’s scared, she’s very worried about her 3-year-old daughter and she’s facing a murder charge,” Cline said.
    If I had suggested death penalty for adultery and fornication, she and others like her would have shouted me down and called me "dark ages", "backwards" and suggested the destruction of Jericho to have been "horrible" and "wrong". Yet she doled out the death penalty for denting her car (or coming close to doing so)--AND TECHNICALLY ITS NOT EVEN HER CAR IT BELONGS TO THE STATE! But yet it is said that God waited patiently for approximately 500 years and sent ministers to Jericho to no avail. In contrast...

Name:  b6wnja.gif
Views: 393
Size:  114.4 KB
    ...she executed judgment and poured out her wrath in maybe about 5 minutes.

Jackson’s lawyer, Stephen Cline, said Buob “sped by her on a motorcycle and got angry about something and kicked her car, which she had just bought. He kicked her car hard enough for her to swerve and she wanted to get his information to give it to the police.”
    Something tells me there were license plates on the motorcycle. Pushing a motorcycle over on top of someone and running them over with a car for a total of 300' is an very interesting way to obtain information to give to the police, isn't it?

Gay males would suggest it to be "disrespectful" or "hate speech" if I were to suggest their sexual conduct to be inappropriate but yet I have met many who would not hesitate to date rape grown men or even little boys and give them AIDs MERELY BECAUSE THEY ARE ANGRY OVER HAVING ACQUIRED THE DISEASE (possibly while in jail which is terribly wrong)! Misdemeanor charges are dolled out for an act that could serve as imposing a death sentence on the innocent? But yet to them God of the OT would be construed to be merciless, wrathful--though they would inflict the death penalty upon innocent men and children without much thought about it.

[Hyper promiscuous femmes or males might even have a similar reaction and view.]

The point is that all of this kind of thing serves as fuel for yet another Problem-Reaction-Solution sequence. More than one femme explained to me has hinted at the remedy: "as long as I can get away with it".

Name:  quote-in-a-sort-of-ghastly-simplicity-we-remove-the-organ-and-demand-the-function-we-make-men-wi.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  82.9 KB

When will real men step up to the plate? Where are the sons of God? The superheroes?
    Last edited by allodial; 09-08-15 at 07:03 PM.

I'm almost 76 years old and getting carded.

Civil Code: CONFIDENTIALITY OF DRIVER'S LICENSE INFORMATION
    1798.90.1. (a) (1) Any business may swipe a driver's license or identification card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles in any electronic device for the following purposes:
    (A) To verify age or the authenticity of the driver's license or identification card.
    (B) To comply with a legal requirement to record, retain, or transmit that information.
    (C) To transmit information to a check service company for the purpose of approving negotiable instruments, electronic funds transfers, or similar methods of payments, provided that only the name and identification number from the license or the card may be used or retained by the check service company.
    (D) To collect or disclose personal information that is required for reporting, investigating, or preventing fraud, abuse, or material misrepresentation.
    (2) A business may not retain or use any of the information obtained by that electronic means for any purpose other than as provided herein.
    (b) As used in this section, "business" means a proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or any other form of commercial enterprise.
    (c) A violation of this section constitutes a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for no more than one year, or by a fine of no more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    I'm almost 76 years old and getting carded.

Civil Code: CONFIDENTIALITY OF DRIVER'S LICENSE INFORMATION
    1798.90.1. (a) (1) Any business may swipe a driver's license or identification card issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles in any electronic device for the following purposes:
    (A) To verify age or the authenticity of the driver's license or identification card.
    (B) To comply with a legal requirement to record, retain, or transmit that information.
    (C) To transmit information to a check service company for the purpose of approving negotiable instruments, electronic funds transfers, or similar methods of payments, provided that only the name and identification number from the license or the card may be used or retained by the check service company.
    (D) To collect or disclose personal information that is required for reporting, investigating, or preventing fraud, abuse, or material misrepresentation.
    (2) A business may not retain or use any of the information obtained by that electronic means for any purpose other than as provided herein.
    (b) As used in this section, "business" means a proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or any other form of commercial enterprise.
    (c) A violation of this section constitutes a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for no more than one year, or by a fine of no more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both.
    Always consider the law boundary - that of the TAXPAYER. I have proven this to be true over and over and yet again I go into the Lions Den to propound the beliefs of one who does not accept the programming. It is a truth Chex, you are not so much born into this world as the world is born in you. Those who surround you fill you to the brim with their philosophy and fear.

In my opinion, this is why Jesus taught that the Kingdom is Within. Everywhere you look and go if you listen carefully you will hear the utterance of "we must notify the taxpayers". Consider now the Estate of the Taxpayer. I think it would be interesting to study out when Licenses began to appear. Especially professional license. Oh I know the cause was noble - to protect the public - but has it been usurped? I will leave that for you to decide.

Consider the three levels of Soul Development

1. Brain
    2. Heart
    3. Liver

Your liver takes from the outside and filters the impurities so that what is useful to the body is circulated around the body by the heart whereby the blood circulated reaches the brain and the whole body is sustained. Consider now the Soul/Spirit. Of what "food" do you eat? Is it clean or unclean? And does your metaphysical liver work?

One day realized I that I could not be a part of one group to the exclusion of another. Charity and Mercy begs Love. And Love begs Honor. It is I only who judges Me. By Me am I judged - self indictment. I chose this day LIFE or DEATH.

Make it a great day.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

For probably a couple years at least, Six Flags has been issuing biometric (THUMBPRINT SCAN) Season Passes.

Biometric Season Passes

When you receive a Season Pass card after processing, you may notice a different look. The new design includes a unique bar code and signature line for you to sign. Unlike previous Season Pass cards, it will not include your photo. Instead, we will take a fingerprint to link your card to your unique print. When you arrive at the park, you’ll simply scan your finger to make sure it matches the record in our system, and be on your way.

On the back of the card, it explains everything you need to know about managing your benefits. You’ll receive access to a special website where you can set up an account to manage your settings and view your benefits. Unlike previous years, you’ll no longer receive a paper Value Book with coupons to tear out and present at the park. Instead, all these discounts will be loaded onto your card. When you visit your Season Pass portal, you can view all the benefits currently on your card — including offers for food, beverages, retail, parking, games, and free or discounted tickets for friends. You’ll also be able to keep track of the offers that you’ve already used, and view the discounts that are not valid until later in the season. To take advantage of one of the discounts, you’ll simply swipe your Season Pass card at the appropriate location and the discount will automatically apply.

The Biometric process also includes easier processing. If you purchase a Season Pass at the front gate, you can go to the Activation Center, previously the Season Pass Processing Center, to input and update your information. You can also do this anytime online. Since we no longer have to take your picture and attach it to your card, processing will be much quicker and simpler.
    There was a few articles about Richmond Heights, Mo. and Maplewood, Mo. started requiring thumbprint based access to their pools/waterparks a few years ago. Not sure how that panned out.

Name:  TheHeights_Richmond_Heights_Missouri_Fingerscan.png
Views: 466
Size:  102.1 KB

The above is from Richmond Heights re: "the Heights" membership card--if you want the special elite card, they do a finger scan for convenience.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-11-15 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    For probably a couple years at least, Six Flags has been issuing biometric (THUMBPRINT SCAN) Season Passes.

There was a few articles about Richmond Heights, Mo. and Maplewood, Mo. started requiring thumbprint based access to their pools/waterparks a few years ago. Not sure how that panned out.

Name:  TheHeights_Richmond_Heights_Missouri_Fingerscan.png
Views: 466
Size:  102.1 KB

The above is from Richmond Heights re: "the Heights" membership card--if you want the special elite card, they do a finger scan for convenience.

I've never heard of this before your post, but it's no surprise to me. They just want us to be "used" to more invasive methods of collecting personal information. Next they'll probably want to draw our blood for "verification".