Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "ID scans for beer" - A Note On Buying Adult Beverages

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    I've never heard of this before your post, but it's no surprise to me. They just want us to be "used" to more invasive methods of collecting personal information. Next they'll probably want to draw our blood for "verification".
    One buzz that has been going around is that the iPhone and the proximity sensors on the phones can detect DNA through the skin.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    I've never heard of this before your post, but it's no surprise to me. They just want us to be "used" to more invasive methods of collecting personal information. Next they'll probably want to draw our blood for "verification".

I've got something to draw as well....

Last edited by ag maniac; 09-11-15 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    I've got something to draw as well....

That's great lol

Speaking of Problem-Solution-Reaction, it was Merkel (allegedly Hitler's daughter) who made the big hoohah about welcoming Muslims, then whatcha know.

Attachment 2863

Attachment 2864

That is why they were able to walk to Germany through multiple countries, the border checkpoints were removed under the Schengen Agreement. Clearly the someone wasn't doing their job to keep the exterior borders controlled. The reason they went past so many countries to get to Italy -> that is the easiest Schengen-Area participant to reach.

The Schengen Area (passport-free travel throughout Europe)

Why the Schengen Agreement Might Be Under Threat
    Last edited by allodial; 09-14-15 at 02:23 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.