Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Inside St. Louis County’s Predatory Night Courts

  1. #1

    Inside St. Louis County’s Predatory Night Courts

    'It’s Racist As Hell': Inside St. Louis County’s Predatory Night Courts

    ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MISSOURI — In 2004, Sean Bailey recalls, he was driving through the streets of St. Louis County en route to a party, when he saw a familiar black-and-white car out of the corner of his eye. He reached for his phone to warn the friend he was following to slow down, but it was too late; the cop blared his siren and pulled up behind him. Bailey, who had a warrant stemming from a failure to appear in court for unpaid traffic tickets, felt a familiar pang of anxiety. He knew exactly what was going to happen next.

    “I was like, I’m going to get into this little orange jumpsuit and sit in this cold cell for a couple of days here,” the bespectacled St. Louis, Missouri native recalls, lighting a cigarette and blowing out a thin ribbon of smoke.

    The officer ran Bailey’s name and discovered he had a warrant. Bailey was arrested and sent to jail in Florissant, a municipality in northern St. Louis County bordering Ferguson. When Bailey stepped inside his cell, he was greeted with a gust of cold air. It was chilly outside — maybe 20 degrees, he speculates — “and they had the AC blasting.” The interior was grimy, and “there were a lot of guys in there, beating on the cells and calling for [help] and nobody was coming.”

    Name:  ticket-revenue-source-final-final-final.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  112.2 KB

    Name:  Edmunson-letter-mayor-638x629.jpg
Views: 1116
Size:  95.8 KB
    ...

    After standing in line for a few minutes we shuffle into a building that doesn’t look like a traditional courthouse. In Florissant, court is located in a massive gym; it used to be in an actual courtroom, but the room was small enough that anyone who wasn’t on the docket was barred from entering. Until June, when the presiding judge of the St. Louis County Circuit Court demanded that municipal courts open their doors to the public, this was common practice, the Dispatch reported. Some courts told defendants who showed up with their kids that children weren’t allowed in the building.

    After the judge’s order, Florissant moved its court to a gym, which accomplished the goal of allowing everyone inside the courtroom, but makes it impossible to hear the court’s proceedings: the room is huge and the judge has a penchant for muttering. The court now seems to be straddling the line between “open” and “closed.” You can go inside, but you can’t hear anything that’s going on. [More/source]
    Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 09-06-15 at 04:20 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  2. #2
    Solutions:

    1. Study law and history: contracts, administrative court proceedings, debt collection, etc.
    2. Study accounting especially GAAP and CAFR
    3. Throw the TV to the curb
    4. Study juries and jury nullification.
    5. Get more involved in voting and the voting process.
    6. Study commerce/trade, investing, and trading.
    7. Deep dive into Lex Mercatoria (Law Merchant).

    Bottom line, their problems are economic. They will need to do for self rather than look to government for aide.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-06-15 at 02:02 PM.

  3. #3
    "5. Get more involved in voting and the voting process."

    Is this sarcasm? The few politicians that want to tell the truth and or help the people end up in jail or dead.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    "5. Get more involved in voting and the voting process."

    Is this sarcasm? The few politicians that want to tell the truth and or help the people end up in jail or dead.
    Let's look at this from the perspective of African-Americans.

    African-Americans have been tortured, beaten, and killed for the mere act of voting in these United States. If they are to participate in that process, they should get into the mechanics of how it works and truly leverage it to their benefit.

    Myself personally, I would find better things to do, but to suggest to African-Americans not to vote given the sacrifices their and my (our) ancestors made for it would be sacrilege to most of them.

    You do raise a good point, however. They would be better served studying money and commerce (with accompanying practice) rather than voting.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-06-15 at 02:39 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Let's look at this from the perspective of African-Americans.

    African-Americans have been tortured, beaten, and killed for the mere act of voting in these United States. If they are to participate in that process, they should get into the mechanics of how it works and truly leverage it to their benefit.

    Myself personally, I would find better things to do, but to suggest to African-Americans not to vote given the sacrifices their and my (our) ancestors made for it would be sacrilege to most of them.

    You do raise a good point, however. They would be better served studying money and commerce (with accompanying practice) rather than voting.
    You know shikamaru, the more I study law, I have come to see some advantages in the "central banking scheme". For instance by creating the Trust Accounts - 14 Amendment persons, men and women of color were given a more level playing field. Women too. So I can see your point. There is always some good and some bad [pros and cons].

    I think if many men and women of color began to understand law and inheritance, then they would most likely just become more and more angry and upset. I hate systems of slavery, any slavery be it mind or physical. But one must admit that the central banking scheme is a way to give all peoples opportunity.

    I wonder how long mankind will suffer [allow] borders to exist between races, cultures. "Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can, no need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man"... John Lennon

    Did you ever notice that one inherits in SURNAME? Tell me what was Jesus' surname? Did he affiliate himself with any nation-state? Nation-State philosophy begs purely a Love being birthed out of FAITH. For at once it begs the Faith and Credit of the people who consent to its existence. But there is another path. One which begs a higher consciousness. That of Faith being born out of LOVE. In the latter existence, God consciousness is realized in man whereof man himself is the living Temple of God. In the former, man holds God to be without himself, in the latter, Within.

    The problems will continue until a new consciousness takes root. For the problems cannot be resolved by the same consciousness that caused them.

    Consider in the central banking scheme slavery of one people is substituted with slavery for all.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You know shikamaru, the more I study law, I have come to see some advantages in the "central banking scheme". For instance by creating the Trust Accounts - 14 Amendment persons, men and women of color were given a more level playing field. Women too. So I can see your point. There is always some good and some bad [pros and cons].

    I think if many men and women of color began to understand law and inheritance, then they would most likely just become more and more angry and upset. I hate systems of slavery, any slavery be it mind or physical. But one must admit that the central banking scheme is a way to give all peoples opportunity.

    I wonder how long mankind will suffer [allow] borders to exist between races, cultures. "Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can, no need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man"... John Lennon

    Did you ever notice that one inherits in SURNAME? Tell me what was Jesus' surname? Did he affiliate himself with any nation-state? Nation-State philosophy begs purely a Love being birthed out of FAITH. For at once it begs the Faith and Credit of the people who consent to its existence. But there is another path. One which begs a higher consciousness. That of Faith being born out of LOVE. In the latter existence, God consciousness is realized in man whereof man himself is the living Temple of God. In the former, man holds God to be without himself, in the latter, Within.

    The problems will continue until a new consciousness takes root. For the problems cannot be resolved by the same consciousness that caused them.

    Consider in the central banking scheme slavery of one people is substituted with slavery for all.
    The "central banking scheme" has been with us for a very long time .... since the inception of Babylon. Adopted by the Romans and the Jews.

    At some point, African-Americans will need to realize that their solutions lie outside of Babylon, its mystery systems (government being but one of them), and Mammon.

    Trust law is another area of study to add to the list.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The "central banking scheme" has been with us for a very long time .... since the inception of Babylon. Adopted by the Romans and the Jews.

    At some point, African-Americans will need to realize that their solutions lie outside of Babylon, its mystery systems (government being but one of them), and Mammon.

    Trust law is another area of study to add to the list.
    I will choose my words very carefully because I do not mean any harm but this is a very sensitive subject as in fact some men have seized and sold other men and that of course is horrible. Consider that one day it dawns on a man that God is not American, Chinese, Babylonian, Egyptian, or even Judean.

    God is not a man and we are informed that God is not a respecter of persons. Identity is key. How does one identify one's self? I chose to not call myself American or any other subset of American such as European American etc, etc. Fact is when Christ formed in me, I could no longer identify with a particular tribe or nation-state. I can no longer ask God to bless America at the expense of other peoples.

    I can't sit back and watch bombs being dropped on other people as if watching a video game. Every time I see such a travesty I consider instead of those poor children being foreign to America what if they were little white boys and girls. I hope not to get involved with a race discussion and I only offer the foregoing in the light of unity. Fact is, my heart mourns for all peoples who are oppressed.

    Remember shikamaru it is only the diligent seeker who finds. And one must seek with all their heart/mind to find. I watched last week as a poor man [unfortunately he related he was African American] stood before a judge for the simple matter of an expired registration sticker. The poor man in shabby clothing related that he had resolved the matter and had witness of the same. Without thinking the judge said "court cost and fine is $361". The poor man related that the requested fee was more than he made in a week and that he only had $200. The judge said "come back when you have the $361 and we can settle this matter."

    Where is mercy? Where is compassion? It seems a ruthless beast MIND has arisen out of apathy and greed. Remember that no effect was ever changed absent the understanding of the causes which promoted said effect. Knowledge and Wisdom cannot be ruled by ignorance. It is a sad affair. I wish I could turn back time so that I might give that man the money he needed. It seemed that on that day, I had my own problems to deal with as with everyday.

    So I went home and read the entire traffic code including the incorporated Fines associated with the Statute. And I found something very interesting. The Fine's shown were expressed as "implied consent". And there it is. Implied Consent begs a confidence placed or a trust reposed.

    Now begging a trust, is there any evidence of implied or express trust? I refuse to understand the central banking scheme expressed as Federal Reserve Banking. I will not subject myself to privilege when I have by right. Nevertheless, I might die to myself in love to another who remains ignorant.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-06-15 at 10:43 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    God is not a man and we are informed that God is not a respecter of persons. Identity is key. How does one identify one's self? I chose to not call myself American or any other subset of American such as European American etc, etc. Fact is when Christ formed in me, I could no longer identify with a particular tribe or nation-state. I can no longer ask God to bless America at the expense of other peoples.
    I just read the bold today in some other material.

    Synchronicity is at work here. Good stuff.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 09-06-15 at 11:56 PM.

  9. #9
    Its like with what Morgan Freeman said: "Stop calling me black and I'll stop calling you white." Or something like that. One of the hugest crisis among so-called "African-Americans" is that they are #1 not Africans and they probably would do best if they stopped calling themselves "Black" etc., stop wearing labels that are hostile and undermining. When one allows an adversary to define one's self-identity, is that anything other than slavery?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  10. #10
    A visible legality is being poor a black poor a white poor is poor Morgan and Mike Wallace are a exception or just a visible legality as they are wealthy can a poor man blame a black rich man for poverty' poor men cant blame life on rich men. BELFAST Catholics hate protestant no

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •