Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
Let's look at this from the perspective of African-Americans.

African-Americans have been tortured, beaten, and killed for the mere act of voting in these United States. If they are to participate in that process, they should get into the mechanics of how it works and truly leverage it to their benefit.

Myself personally, I would find better things to do, but to suggest to African-Americans not to vote given the sacrifices their and my (our) ancestors made for it would be sacrilege to most of them.

You do raise a good point, however. They would be better served studying money and commerce (with accompanying practice) rather than voting.
You know shikamaru, the more I study law, I have come to see some advantages in the "central banking scheme". For instance by creating the Trust Accounts - 14 Amendment persons, men and women of color were given a more level playing field. Women too. So I can see your point. There is always some good and some bad [pros and cons].

I think if many men and women of color began to understand law and inheritance, then they would most likely just become more and more angry and upset. I hate systems of slavery, any slavery be it mind or physical. But one must admit that the central banking scheme is a way to give all peoples opportunity.

I wonder how long mankind will suffer [allow] borders to exist between races, cultures. "Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can, no need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man"... John Lennon

Did you ever notice that one inherits in SURNAME? Tell me what was Jesus' surname? Did he affiliate himself with any nation-state? Nation-State philosophy begs purely a Love being birthed out of FAITH. For at once it begs the Faith and Credit of the people who consent to its existence. But there is another path. One which begs a higher consciousness. That of Faith being born out of LOVE. In the latter existence, God consciousness is realized in man whereof man himself is the living Temple of God. In the former, man holds God to be without himself, in the latter, Within.

The problems will continue until a new consciousness takes root. For the problems cannot be resolved by the same consciousness that caused them.

Consider in the central banking scheme slavery of one people is substituted with slavery for all.