Thread: Why are 90% of the "Refugees Men?" Because they're not refugees.

Thumbs up Why are 90% of the "Refugees Men?" Because they're not refugees.

Why are 90% of the "Refugees Men?" Because they're not refugees. There are no refugees only islamic jihadist muslim terrorist masquerading as refugees

Name:  12020023_957213127649407_6263766679526249463_n.jpg
Views: 4478
Size:  58.6 KB
    Name:  danger.jpg
Views: 1516
Size:  43.5 KB
    Name:  danger2.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  28.9 KB
    Name:  12002288_957230814314305_2249725404359717704_n.jpg
Views: 1459
Size:  35.4 KB
    ***They are NOT escaping. They are INVADING. The Koran instructs them to INFILTRATE, DOMINATE and SUBMIT the infidels in their HOST COUNTRY. If we do NOT want to send money to countries that HATE US, why would we send those same people here so they can HARM us, our children, and destroy our culture for generations to come??
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/anna-...91474800889087

The Muslims have not come to Europe because they're hungry...
    Last edited by loveunderlaw; 09-13-15 at 12:06 AM.

Why are 90% of the "Refugees Men?" Because they're not refugees.

Trojan Horse
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Fear of landmines as Hungary's iron curtain forces migrants to consider new routes

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Why are 90% of the "Refugees Men?" Because they're not refugees.

Trojan Horse

Local aid group warns closure of Hungarian border could push refugees through territory still littered with landmines

Migrants and refugees attempting to reach western Europe face the risk of landmines, aid groups fear, after the closure of the route through Hungary pushes many to look to Croatia.

Name:  hungary-border_3441183b.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  118.4 KB

Hungary today declared a state of emergency in its border regions and closed its frontier, prompting fierce condemnation from the UN and Serbia, its southern neighbour.

Tonight hundreds of migrants are camping in fields by the motorway crossing near Roszke, after police sealed the M5 – a major artery through the south of the country - with a high gated fence. It closes a route for tens of thousands of migrants this summer.

Name:  hungary-barbed-wir_3441184b.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  128.2 KB

While some tried to circumvent the border by finding holes in the razor-wire fence further along, others were plotted new routes into Europe, including via Croatia raising fears of casualties from mines laid during the 1990s Balkan war.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ew-routes.html

Much of Europe seems to be waking up now, I don't think their Trojan Horse approach will be so easy anymore now.

Another interesting thing is, they look in great shape for allegedly having traveled on wooden boats for days.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

its the only way to keep the FRN going
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"