Thread: What exactly makes Lawful Money untaxable ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Exactly.

Your signature bond on the backside of a paycheck effectively adds your signature to the front of the bills as being obliged to perform - a first lien on all the property rights discharged through that bill. In other words bill and billing Information should always be construed in terms of indictment.

They always say Bill of Indictment. Or True Bill.
    So the 16th amendment's claim on incomes, from whatever source derived, applies only to income from private credit. And money received in the form of lawful money isn't income, but rather one is simply being paid. Two different kinds of persons; the first receiving income and engaged in the business of factoring for his principal's profit, while the other is merely being paid for goods and/or services rendered.

It's the diversity in citizenship that appeals most to me. My entire journey to learning about lawful money began in earnest after the Affordable Care Act was passed. Common sense told me it applied only to certain kind of persons. I have a profound moral objection to becoming unequally yoked in a pool of citizens who do not trust the Creator to provide for their needs.

Thank you, David. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your willingness to teach this subject. I do count it as a blesssing.

Keith
    Last edited by Keith Alan; 01-28-13 at 01:12 PM.