Thread: Saving Fish From Drowning

Saving Fish From Drowning

"A pious man explained to his followers: "It is evil to take lives and noble to save them. Each day I pledge to save a hundred lives. I drop my net in the lake and scoop out a hundred fishes. I place the fishes on the bank, where they flop and twirl. 'Don't be scared,' I tell those fishes. 'I am saving you from drowning.' Soon enough, the fishes grow calm and lie still. Yet, sad to say, I am always too late. The fishes expire. And because it is evil to waste anything, I take those dead fishes to market and I sell them for a good price. With the money I receive, I buy more nets so I can save more fishes." - Anonymous

Name:  CCUz9tFW8AEFMQP.jpg
Views: 1038
Size:  35.2 KB
    The above appears in Amy Tan's book entitled Saving Fish From Drowning. For some reason after reading it, I could not help but think of heretical Gnostic idea of disembodiment as salvation (is that along the same thinking as Jihadist's and kamikaze pilots?), the NWO, 'geo-engineering', invasive administrative law, the party-pooping, buzz-kill of the financial system disturbers to " the Islamic/Manichean invasion" to Gnostics that hate Christianity but yet its really Gnosticism that they hate?.

Name:  51es9O6CvFL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  32.7 KB

Name:  im-going-to-protect-and-serve-the-shit-out-of-you_o_1071583.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  63.5 KB

It sums it up so succinctly: everything from Michael Brown, to criminals disguised as police putting a woman in a psych ward because the don't believe she owns a BMW to chemtrails to erosion of rights to Fukushima to radiation killing life in the Pacific Ocean--why wont they just leave well enough alone? Well, duh its because they're busy saving fish from drowning (aka misery loves company).

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 944
Size:  14.8 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 09-14-15 at 05:22 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.