Thread: Playing God With the Planet:

Playing God With the Planet:

On April 1, 2014, charges were filed against the Swedish government and three of its agencies to the nation’s Chanceller of Justice for widespread and systematic violations of the much heralded “public principle” (“offentlighetsprincipen” similar to FOI). The violations occurred when the government failed to respond to over 4,000 citizen requests for information related to the ubiquitous spraying of aerosols over the country from aircrafts (a k a “chemtrailing”) that has been going on for several years. http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/6...on-chemtrails/

Joseph Marman, a practicing attorney in California, is filing a lawsuit against weather modification programs also known as stratospheric aerosol geoengineering programs and Chemtrails. Documentation and evidence is needed to carry out any legal action. http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/d...uit/#more-1908

Geoengineering Is Being Pushed By Politicians and Scientists ... But It May Do MORE HARM THAN GOOD http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...more-harm-good

Most of the “the golden state” is now parched, baked and dried far beyond any historical precedent. Reservoirs are nearly empty, streams are drying up, and forests are dying by the day. Catastrophic fires will also continue to decimate California due to the ongoing engineered drought. http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/e...et-california/
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Oh don't worry, Chex, they are just saving fish from drowning (i.e. relieving people of the 'error' of: enjoying life, getting along with one another, breathing fresh clean air, thanking God for the systems of abundance weaved into the planet and into universe as a whole).

Geoengineering was sold to the Establishment as a means of protecting the planet from excess heat from the Sun when the truth is that the chemtrails amount to large-scale chemical and biological warfare against life itself. The abortions and wars just weren't doing it fast enough maybe?

Name:  announcementsimagejhtml.png
Views: 473
Size:  261.1 KB

As typical they deny God and try to get entire societies to deny God (i.e. self-destruct and remove their spiritual defenses) and then set themselves up as supreme gods. They want you to have no other gods before them. By removing reducing food and means of subsistence, they aim to procure your worship.

So many things can be explained thusly:

Gnosticism emphasizes acquiring “secret knowledge”. Part of that secret knowledge, supposedly given only to a few “spiritual” people, is that only spirit is good and “Everything material, like man’s body, is foul and evil”. This contradicts Christian teaching that the all creation was made good and that both body and soul will rise for eternity.

For those who treasure life and family, Gnosticism must be seen as a serious danger. If the material world and the human body are seen as evil and knowledge of truth is given only to an elite few, then the sacredness of human life and of family life must naturally be endangered by Gnostics who hold political and other power. (Source) --From Dangerous Gnosticism On the Rise
    If you have cops, politicians, NATO soldiers who believe everything they see or feel to be evil and that all flesh to be evil and bad and on top of that have a superiority complex to go with it such as to cause them to look down at everyone who isn't in their clique to be fools...well there ya go. Police shootings, beatings, chemtrails, mass murder: in their minds they are saving fish from drowning. You have to remember, that police, politicians all have religions and they aren't necessarily all Bible/Torah followers--obviously.

Is The Matrix Gnostic?
    From a historic Christian perspective, one’s attitude toward the physical world and the body is very important. Christianity has a positive, world-affirming view of matter and the body, which are the work of God’s creative activity and are therefore both real and good.

By contrast, many religious traditions, including heretical gnostic offshoots of Christianity and Judaism, have a negative, world-denying view of matter and the body. The physical world is variously seen as somehow illusory, intrinsically defective, or outright evil, and bodily existence is regarded as a trap or a prison, perhaps a punishment or a process of purification.

In any case, physical existence at best seen as a necessary evil from which the goal is to escape. Those who succeed go on to a disembodied higher state; those who don’t may be forced to perpetuate their corporeal entanglement through reincarnation.

This vision of the afterlife contrasts sharply with the Christian hope, which is not a purely spiritual existence in heaven, but the resurrection of the body and the renewal of the physical world. Where gnostics long to put off the body, the Christian longing is "not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed" (2 Cor 5:4), that "this mortality must put on immortality" (1 Cor 15:53).

For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 2 Corinthians 5:4 KJV rather than watered-down translation (that mortality be swallowed up of life rather than life be swallowed up by death.)
    For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 1 Corinthians 15:53 (something corruptible isn't necessarily corrupt, but it is important to know the nature of the fabric you are dealing with so that you can apply the remedy--"Your clothes can get dirty" doesn't make them dirty. The remedy on how to keep them clean or to enhance them is revealed.)
    Name:  mediacontrol66_23_small.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  23.3 KB
    Name:  Equilibriumposter.jpg
Views: 926
Size:  19.0 KB
    Name:  mediacontrol66_27.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  21.0 KB
    Why is Neo dressed like a Jesuit priest?

Significantly, there is one character who shows no enthusiasm for physical or sensory experience, even in the simulated world of the Matrix. In the film’s lone flash of something like real gnostic-like contempt for bodily and physical experience, the malevolent Agent Smith — an enemy computer program — expresses disgust at even the simulation of physicality around him.

"I hate this place," he tells Morpheus. "This zoo, this prison, this… reality, whatever you want to call it, I can’t stand it any longer. It’s the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I’ve somehow been infected by it."

Even the traitor, who would rather eat steak in the Matrix than real-world rations on the Nebuchadnezzar, doesn’t have the utter world-rejecting attitude of Agent Smith, the movie’s one true gnostic.

According to some Agent Smith/Cain is channeling Gnosticism at that point.
    P.S. Cain is said to mean "smith" (ala Agent Smith == Agent Cain).

The point is, the contempt for everything including even life itself is an offshoot of certain beliefs. The strange and perplexing things going on in the world can be explained.

Consider the rogue disguised as a cop who without cause shoots someone's dog or who shoots a woman's husband or son or daughter in cold blood and the cop's head head full of the ideas of heretical Gnostics: "Stupid woman, don't you know that your dog and your husband are just illusions anyway. I freed him from the evil dark matter, you should be thanking me, b*tch."

I have met people like that and that is their attitude--this is not far-fetched.

For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church Ephesians 5:28 (Written approximately 2,000 years ago)
    Consider homosexuality as viewed in a religious system as a way to curb ensnarement in so-called "dark, evil matter". It is a religion. It was predicted that heretical Gnostic would set out to spoil it for everyone (i.e. the mystery of iniquity/lawlessness).

Related:
    The Unsavory Origins of Chemtrails
    Killer Cop Was Recorded LAUGHING Just Minutes After Deadly Shooting
    Last edited by allodial; 09-15-15 at 03:33 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thumbs up

The whole idea of a bunch of power hungry morons attempting to geo-engineer Earth makes me enraged They are affecting all of us, & in our closed system it will turn deadly if they don't quit tampering with things they know nothing about.