Thread: Why we pay taxes, who has to pay taxes, and redeeming lawful

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am beginning to think Bean (from SJC) found us here. These mythologies, they are just too common to pin on one internet pundit though.

The comment about why I would ever want to buy Taco Bell food - as an excuse to avoid admitting that he cannot with his specie-based currency proposals; that has me 90% convinced we have Bean under a different nomen.

fB;

What I think that I can do is convince you that Motla68 is worthwhile, at least for now, because I have a complete disk of source documentation to refute whatever he presents and in doing so, we are a cut above any other reading on the WWW!
    No i don't think so.....THAT would mean Mikey knows bean! mot has mentioned that it was Mike Joe who brought him over here. i have not seen MJ deny this.
    While bean's language and character did change quite a bit - and i am not the only one that thought bean was more than one person - his english was never nearly as broken as mot's, and he never quoted the bible. bean seemed to eschew bible stuff, where mot is more like his own private pope.
    The taco bell remark could be explained by mot's admission to having been a member of SJC; hmmm, but he can't remember what his handle was - said "it's been so long now."
    Ya, righhht.
    Do notice that mot and MJ do not clash.
    They are arguably a tag team here.
    They both seem to argue from the same premises.
    They have similar scriptural paradigms.
    Watch how you cut mot, you may slice MJ too.
    Last edited by doug-again; 04-04-11 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    No i don't think so.....THAT would mean Mikey knows bean! mot has mentioned that it was Mike Joe who brought him over here. i have not seen MJ deny this.
    While bean's language and character did change quite a bit - and i am not the only one that thought bean was more than one person - his english was never nearly as broken as mot's, and he never quoted the bible. bean seemed to eschew bible stuff, where mot is more like his own private pope.
    The taco bell remark could be explained by mot's admission to having been a member of SJC; hmmm, but he can't remember what his handle was - said "it's been so long now."
    Ya, righhht.
    This whole conversation is quite comical, FBI man still trying to profile me and look up my background rather then being so productive as to let a man correct his mistakes.
    This is true that I am not a well spoken man through audible means, this is why I prayed for someone who could come and help out some on at least monthly basis and
    then came Onlashuk who said he made the decision to move to the this local area here and then 2 weeks later he heard of our local group, he has been a big help, he is
    a bit uncomfortable at times getting up in front of everyone for lack of confidence but I keep trying to convince him that if I can do it he can definitely do it.
    To be said of one having broken english and then be called a pope, not sure what to think of that one other then it sound like a bit of an oxymoron.
    I challenge any of you to eat all Organic food locally grown, grass fed beef, unpasturized raw goat milk for even 2 weeks then go eat at taco bell and see if your taste has changed any?
    I was on SJC for a very short period a very long at all so how could I remember?
    You may not see it now but MJ and I have had our fare share of debating, snorting, scoffing, grittin teeth and walking away not talking to each other for about a month especially when I first introduced him to what we are doing, but eventually he found his own way and had a success of his own not ever showing ID for him or his family when a whole police department practically showed up at his door, after that we started to slowly come to a meeting of the minds.

Thanks for the mostly diplomatic response Doug, quite the entertainment for the day.

Peace be upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    Ya, righhht.
    I have thought how to respond to this presentment.....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-05-11 at 03:41 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!