Thread: Why we pay taxes, who has to pay taxes, and redeeming lawful

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    ... with the METRO organization development since 1958 I argue that municipal jurisdiction, City of XXXXX worldwide prevails.
    Is that to say that the so-called "governments" are able to only function as municipal corporations or subdivisions of municipal corporations and no more--that they are as a result of METRO severely blunted? It seems that cities are favored by some for the same reason scrip is favored. Its interesting that Federal Reserve Banks are always associated with a city (i.e. municipal corporation) rather than with a county.

Police officer: Do you live in "the city"?
    Respondent: No. I live in my house.
    Police officer: Is your house in "the city"?
    Respondent: No. Its on the side of a hill.
    Note, "the city" vs. "the City of Chicago". (Canada they say means "village".) A village is a type of municipal corporation or municipality. Do you live in the kanata? (However there are some say that Canada is named after the Portuguese word for river or byway. (Page 159 of this book.)) In the village or in the river or in the street? Take your pick?

Name:  9780217077880_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG
Views: 596
Size:  11.2 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 10-09-13 at 07:34 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.