This is my second video about the Fed. I produced this about a year after the first because I wanted to lose that computer voice for one thing but mainly because I felt that I could explain remedy much better after thinking about it and discussing it for a year.

I have received a few more compliments from the later video. A also got one comment about including the JFK Zapruder footage at the end; that it really distracts the viewer's attention from all the great points about remedy. I did so much researching about the JFK assassination and in doing so I guess that I numbed out a bit to the fact that a fine man is seen being killed, and that it is gory to watch on the original close up footage. [What you see is the first digital rendering from the original film off a documentary about preserving the Zapruder Footage.] The intention was that you believe that the left-handed Secret Service driver William GREER inspected the sniper's work, determined that it was insufficient to kill JFK, draws his pistol, takes aim, and shoots JFK in the head. Secret Service if you don't already know, is Treasury.

Regards,

David Merrill.