Thread: Federal Reserve Act - Remedy video.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Okay, so we do NOT have to prove a private contract .... Yippeee (somewhere in my head tho I thought we would need to PROVE a private negotiation ... maybe cuz I believe - in the courts/law eyes we are guilty till proven innocent).
    April Reigne

Quote Originally Posted by Reigne View Post
    Okay, so we do NOT have to prove a private contract .... Yippeee (somewhere in my head tho I thought we would need to PROVE a private negotiation ... maybe cuz I believe - in the courts/law eyes we are guilty till proven innocent).

The proof of the agreement is the contract itself. That is why it is written. Law of evidence.

The substance of the contract is the agreement between the parties, the intent.

If there is agreement struck between two or more parties as well as no controversy, then there is no need for a court.
    Courts are for controversies.
    Avoid controversy.
    Live in peace. Uphold your contracts. Enter contracts sparingly. Be sure to read them too.

You have a right to contract. This right precedes the creation of any American government.

What do you think government uses to rope you into their jurisdiction? Contracts .

Public policy is for those matters which are considered to affect the public interest such as employment.
    In the aforementioned, government is claiming title of trustee.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 06-04-11 at 01:53 AM.