Thread: Motla68's Coresource Solution Agreements

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Yes, you are missing a lot, even when I flat out tell you.

Now hear this everyone I never touted the agreement with Sheriff Harrison as Immunity from anything and never claimed it worked on anything, how could I when I have never had to use it? Anyone who thinks this has manifested it in their own mind, I have share a lot of what I have done and it can be confusing, this is why I have to put it in bold at times so it is more obvious recently, I challenge anyone here to prove otherwise. I even specifically said this was done BEFORE Coresource was even thought of.
    What David does not see here is that when he starts shooting his mouth off to Sheriff Harrison he will have damaged any amicable relationship I have had with him outside of any contract agreement if David is able to make any connection to me through him. It is your intent to discredit, destroy, cause blasphemy on any credibility even with people outside of this forum?

I never specifically touted that Coresource Solution was a Silver Bullet solution, I have even spoke against it being a Silver Bullet and I challenge anyone here to prove otherwise WITHOUT counterfeiting posts.

I did not point out the misjudment flippantly, if anything these accusations against me here are flippant, because they cannot "prove" that I am fraud or fake. Is it not human nature to always want what you cannot have? I tell them they cannot have something then I am terrorized over it to produce it even if it dishonors someone else who I have agreement on. This in itself proves that Certain people in here do not believe in Private Law.

Have I asked anybody for money in this forum, if so then prove it?

Did I make any claims to owning a website, if so then prove it?

The post that started this thread is Malicious and Vindictive and is the very reason why I had been on the Sui Juris forums but had to leave, picking out things to argue upon without basis, it was very loveless forum as certain people have made this forum out to be!

I will probably not be posting much after this but I will be watching for anyone who cares to step up to the challenges above with a BONA FIDE PROOF OF CLAIM without manipulation, taking a way or adding words that never existed.
    What was your handle on the sui juris forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    What was your handle on the sui juris forums?
    Too long ago to remember really, maybe Jeagas68 since I have used that one before as well. MJ had recommended that too, but said this time it would be different, the jury is still out on that one and I am not going to base it on the amount of people which cannot be counted on one hand.