Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motla68's Coresource Solution Agreements

Show us this.

2. copy of presentment (ticket) that had CS language written upon it that was sent in with the notice by certified mail.

You have been shown a instrument that has similar language on it that was also writen on the ticket previously:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...full=1#post533

I also have said many times that the EXACT INSTRUMENTS CANNOT BE SHOW BECAUSE THEY WERE SERVED IN THE PRIVATE. It is NOT because am playing games by hiding it from you, it has to do with HONORING someone else's private property, the EXACT notice as well was wrapped in that paper, but the language is spoken many time in the Coresource Audios, it is simple what is on your heart of what you are there for an what you plan to do, I cannot show you this because what is on your heart is certainly not what is on mine. Do you know what honor is ?
    If not, here let me teach you:

HONOR;
    In England, when a peer of parliament is sitting judicially in that body, his pledge of honor is received instead of an oath; and in courts of equity, peers, peeresses, and lords of parliament, answer on their honor only. But the courts of common law know no such distinction. It is needless to add, that as we are not encumbered by a nobility, there is no such distinction in the United States, all persons being equal in the eye of the law.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

Being equal if one person considers something private and the other person puts such instrument in the public then the other person is in DISHONOR of the playing field.

There is certain rituals within courts that you may not be aware of, but they are not that secret, some of it is just common sense in assimilating common honor and pleasantries itself. For example when you are a guest in someone else's house you do not dishonor their utensils you eat with, you do not go in their house dragging muddy shoes on all their floors. Before even arriving you announce your visit and the purpose of being there, if you act in interest of the common good for all then you do not need affidavit's, averments, motions, liens in the interest of greedy addiction to money or something you think is yours, your mileage goes much further with them.
    Unfortunately I cannot teach common sense, you either have it or you do not.

Peace be upon you.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-05-11 at 03:15 AM.

You can show us. That has nothing to do with honor or dishonor by any definition. Your explanation falls short of making any sense. Just show us an example, or we are done.

You have demonstrated blatant dishonor with your Sheriff Agreement with Sheriff HARRISON. You calculated the price of payment off the CAFR - that's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. In other words you paid him for a one year term. Then you have pretended that bound him for, what now? Six?

You sent me that Agreement in template uninvited. Then you created an agreement that I have agreed to keep it secret? Untrue. I have made no such agreement.

Being equal if one person considers something private and the other person puts such instrument in the public then the other person is in DISHONOR of the playing field.
    You don't know what you are talking about. I am asking for a template or sanitized version. Not the specific Agreement. You can share the Agreement without telling us of the parties. What you keep saying is just untrue. You can share the information and disclose and describe the process and explain why and how it is effective to the point where you can hand it to the ADA in robin egg-blue paper and never have to say a single word; and make the cause go away!

Your not understanding that, or your reluctance to do that - either way, really causes me to doubt your own confidence and competence. I am really starting to detest how much time you have caused me to dedicate to your style of obfuscation and misdirection. But then again, your style of trolling is unique as far as I have experienced so I am not bashing myself over the head. I have learned a lot and will prevent you or another troll like you from detracting from my learning enjoyment again.

Regards,

David Merrill.