Thread: Motla68's Coresource Solution Agreements

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Sharing the information you have been teasing us with would have been so much more graceful.

Your contract agreement expired after a year.
    There is 2 choices here, pic the one your most compelled to:

1. You are unaware of this part of contract law and how the " Expiration to terminate performance" works.

or

2. You are taking advantage of the naiveness of others on this forum about private contract law in attempts to your continuance of your behaviour that started this thread.

Any half witted man having knowledge of private contract law should know a termination is not in effect unless it is specified in the contract or one of the parties gives notice to terminate.

Below is a sample to help educate how simple this is, in it you put the serial number of the money order. Once you get receipt of the money order has been cashed that is what secures the transaction, not by signature.
    Name:  sample-cont.jpeg
Views: 2315
Size:  37.8 KB

This contract agreement is NOT, I REPEAT NOT part of Coresource Methods.

What I did have this for is held on reserve only 1 time as a backup is when the first time I got pulled over in the event I had to go to court and Coresource method did not work there either, THE FIRST TIME i was not sure Coresource Method would work either, but I had enough talent to make it work so NO BACKUP was necessary. I do not even carry it in the vehicle anymore after that. Any questions i can answer? Notice: NO guarantees that this will work for you, this is not legal advice. If you need such advice seek a competent attorney if such beast exists. NO claims here that this will work for anything!
    Last edited by motla68; 04-04-11 at 03:28 AM.