Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Election of Yehovah

Election of Yehovah

Yehovah be blessed. I hope this study blesses you.

Election.pdf
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Yehovah be blessed. I hope this study blesses you.

Election.pdf
    Thank you thank you, excellent Treatise! I recognize some of this from our conversation at the park the other day. I will definitely be reading again sometime soon.
    David, please read through this and take good notes, I would be interested to hear any of your rebuttal to all this.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-04-11 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Thank you thank you, excellent Treatise! I recognize some of this from our conversation at the park the other day. I will definitely be reading again sometime soon.
    David, please read through this and take good notes, I would be interested to hear any of your rebuttal to all this.
    you are welcome. Debunking Rapture Doctrine is next; then on to the Parable of the Fig Tree.

shalom,
    mj
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post

This fellow is a friend of yours MJ?

He opens here that I am to partake of your thread under his instructions as your pupil?

I find that a big turn-off! Point being that I will not be blessed by your article MJ - this guy's arrogant passive-aggressive style has already put a bad taste in my mouth while reading it. The couple paragraphs I read though, they look interesting!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-04-11 at 11:25 AM.

I started reading the file you offered and it starts off with some assumptions that are questionable at best. Cause and effect. First cause puts everything in to motion. All causes and effects are a result of this first cause. Where in this is there free will. The whole of the bible is a testament to noon having free will as all is ordained from the foundation. It would appear at times there is free will but that is based on the illusion that all the causes leading to a certain point didn't predetermine the choices made......fB

Sounds like you are making a case for reincarnation. Works in one age put you in good standing in another. hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Sounds like you are making a case for reincarnation. Works in one age put you in good standing in another. hmmmmm
    Might even be an explanation of trust law in the world around us to be revealed.

I travail in birth pains till Christ be formed in you.

The crucifixion take place in golgatha, the place of the skull. When Ida and pingali are balanced the sushunda rises piercing the pineal, releasing the dew of God. Turn the key again.

fB

DEDICATED TO THE FEW
    FRAGMENT I
    THE VOICE OF THE SILENCE
    THESE instructions are for those ignorant of the dangers of the lower IDDHI.(1)

He who would hear the voice of Nada,(2) "the Soundless Sound," and comprehend it, he has to learn the nature of Dharana.(3)

Having become indifferent to objects of perception, the pupil must seek out the Rajah of
    ——————————————————————————————

(1). The Pali word Iddhi, is the synonym of the Sanskrit Siddhis, or psychic faculties, the abnormal powers in man. There are two kinds of Siddhis. One group which embraces the lower, coarse, psychic and mental energies; the other is one which exacts the highest training of Spiritual powers. Says Krishna in Shrimad Bhagavat [Bhagavad-Gita]:
    "He who is engaged in the performance of yoga, who has subdued his senses and who has concentrated his mind in me (Krishna), such yogis all the Siddhis stand ready to serve."

(2). The "Soundless Voice," or the "Voice of the Silence." Literally perhaps this would read "Voice in the Spiritual Sound," as Nada is the equivalent word in Sanskrit, for the Sensar term.

(3). Dharana, is the intense and perfect concentration of the mind upon some one interior object, accompanied by complete abstraction from everything pertaining to the external Universe, or the world of the senses.

the senses, the Thought-Producer, he who awakes illusion.

The Mind is the great Slayer of the Real.

Let the Disciple slay the Slayer.

For:

When to himself his form appears unreal, as do on waking all the forms he sees in dreams;

When he has ceased to hear the many, he may discern the ONE—the inner sound which kills the outer.

Then only, not till then, shall he forsake the region of Asat, the false, to come unto the realm of Sat, the true.

Before the soul can see, the Harmony within must be attained, and fleshly eyes be rendered blind to all illusion.

Before the Soul can hear, the image (man) has to become as deaf to roarings as to whispers, to cries of bellowing elephants as to the silvery buzzing of the golden fire-fly.

Before the soul can comprehend and may remember, she must unto the Silent Speaker be united just as the form to which the clay is modelled, is first united with the potter's mind.

For then the soul will hear, and will remember.

And then to the inner ear will speak

THE VOICE OF THE SILENCE

And say:

If thy soul smiles while bathing in the Sunlight of thy Life; if thy soul sings within her chrysalis of flesh and matter; if thy soul weeps inside her castle of illusion; if thy soul struggles to break the silver thread that binds her to the MASTER;(1) know, O Disciple, thy Soul is of the earth.

exert from the voice of silence.

Then from the heart that Power shall rise into the sixth, the middle region, the place between thine eyes, when it becomes the breath of the ONE-SOUL, the voice which filleth all, thy Master's voice.

'Tis only then thou canst become a "Walker of the Sky"(3) who treads the winds above the waves, whose step touches not the waters.