Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
mj

I appreciate your post for our edification. I hope you don't mind that I posted some exerts from The voice of Silence. i have found it to be of great value on my spiritual journey and thoughts others may find it in the same Light. Sorry if it is inappropriate. I can remove it and my comments. fB
Here's the thing - oppress no one - please do what you deem appropriate. Remember there are many who overcame in the first age - these are all over the entire globe - in all the races.

I am unfamiliar with that writing; however, I made a promise to one here on this forum that I could and would support my assertion using ONLY the canonized KJV. So I shall attend to my Word. That is not to say that I will not consider the value in that other writing you offer. It's my dime, right? I can spend it how I choose.

Thank you for this however, as it goes to the respect of the thread and I freely admit that many times in my mind I am clearly on topic, others see me as hi-jacking their threads. You do what you feel you need to do. I leave it up to you.

Shalom,
mj