Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Election of Yehovah

Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    Of course the Law of Nature supercedes the Civil Law [if you will]. Sodom and Gomorrah were found guilty 430 years prior to Sinai and the giving of the Moral and Civil Law [10 commandments]. These were guilty of Natural Law. And Yehovah will not abide those abominations.

The Promise was given and sealed by the Ever Living long before the Law showed up on the scene. Abraham was not found wanting - in the Promise - not the Law - by Faith. Yet, Abraham was Elect of Yehovah - chosen to be example so that the Gentiles [ethnos or non-Yisra'el nations] could see the operation of Faith. Abraham was with Salvation PRIOR to this Flesh Age because he overcame in the First Age.
    I know I plow deep and if it is just too much, then just set my assertions aside and lets move on.
    Shalom,
    mj

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Keep plowing brother, I might not get it al at the time spoken, but somewhere something will trigger reflection and then I go back to read it again and can see the light of the intention.
    Thank you, I will do just that. Debunking the Rapture Doctrine.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thank you for the post MJ. I have been busy, (filing taxes and all), also,
    I'm a business man, as such I have times of feast and famine.

Sometimes I have more time on my hands than others. Please
    don't take my silence as anything other than that. I appreciate
    your work, and look forward to reading it.

T.

I mean lets not even go to Election. You mean Yehovah selected - unfairly according to the doctrine of 6k year creation - to predestine and prejustify some prior to their birth. How LUCKY for them. That, my friend, is inconsistent with the God of Israel. Yehovah does not pay a slackard and Yehovah pays at the end of the day. And certainly Yehovah does not give to one who is unworthy.

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

I mean hey if the us is everyone, then why the need for the cross? Boy those Election sure are LUCKY - how absurd and ridiculous. Yehovah does not deal with unfair balances. You earn what Yehovah grants.
    I took that from the "Ages" thread as it seemed to be more in line with this study.

Thank you for this presentment.

Does the Bible teach election – YES, and does the Bible teach Free Will – YES.
    Both truths are taught, but what is never taught but is inferred by the Calvanist
    is that God has chosen some (what he calls the negative side of election) for damnation.

That is Heresy.

I am not calling you a Calvanist, but much of what you present in this paper reflects
    the Calvan interpretation.

The question worth asking is do you believe that God has knowledge of the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I took that from the "Ages" thread as it seemed to be more in line with this study.

Thank you for this presentment.

Does the Bible teach election – YES, and does the Bible teach Free Will – YES.
    Both truths are taught, but what is never taught but is inferred by the Calvanist
    is that God has chosen some (what he calls the negative side of election) for damnation.

That is Heresy.

I am not calling you a Calvanist, but much of what you present in this paper reflects
    the Calvan interpretation.

The question worth asking is do you believe that God has knowledge of the future?
    Very good. There is negative Election but Take Special Notice the Election are Prejustified - judged in 1st Age. Therefore, there is no such thing as Election to damnation. Pharaoh's heart was hardened not by any action of his own - Yehovah hardened his heart.

I think that Yehovah is infinitely able to affect any future Yehovah desires - thus the Election, being mature in the Faith do not pray for their own will but for the Will of Yehovah. Therefore the Great Plan has been effected by one who takes counsel only from himself - Self Existing One - Yehovah and that Plan shall effect in the manner ascribed within Scripture. So to your question of knowing the future - I have an issue with that question as framed - because why would there be some with Freewill in this Age - or said another way - Why the need for this Age at all?

Find attached a study formed today for the edification of the Reader. Again I remind the reader to do your own work - study to show THYSELF approved - don't trust in this man or any other man - Trust in God.

On the teachings of Paul.pdf

shalom,
    mj

P.S. I am a man who reads the Scripture and studies the Scripture.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-30-11 at 01:36 AM.

2 Peter 1:10 "Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall"

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8832.pdf

2 Peter 1:10 "Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall"

Let it be known by proper form! This is a great academic venture Motla68.

"Redeemed by God; redeeming lawful money pursuant to Title 12 USC ยง411."

It might be fun to fill the form out and see if the IRS accepts your election!

Glad you agree, I will release more information when I get some results.

God the Father, who is over ALL, granted Election in the Age that was. This Age is the Age of Faith: BYGod the Father IN Yehoshuah [Jesus Christ].

Lets not mix things here:

1st Peter is written to the Election; parts of 2nd Peter is written to the Gentiles and to those NOT of the House of Jacob and part of 2nd Peter is written to Election - like 2nd Peter 3 [the Ages].

2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Peter writes to those who have obtained Redemption, Salvation by God the Father in Jesus Christ - this is the Prodigal Son - By Choice. For the Elder Son has always been with the Father. If you prefer another type - The Election is Married and help to prepare a bride for the groomsman.

One who makes an Election is Above the Election; however, if one makes an Election UNDER another Law form, then while that one is Above his Election, said Election is Under the Law form in which the Election was made. The IRS is an Agency for whom and created by whom?

For instance one may Choose to create a new Corporation and then one may Choose to file for a S-Corporation Election, or Not. Perhaps a C-Corporation is fine. Is the Grantor Above the Election? By whose law did the Grantor file? Or better said Under whose Law was the file created? Therefore, who has the dominion?

2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
    2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
    2Pe 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
    2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
    2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
    2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
    2Pe 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

2Pe 1:13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

tabernacle - can mean "Commonwealth of Israel" - the Body of Christ = Election and Freewill by Faith; or it can mean this flesh body wherein our Spirit is currently coupled. Therefore Peter writes to the fruits of the Spirit - which are Under NO law.

Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
    Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

----------------------------

Therefore the Grantor within the "IRS Form" would need to be some Entity - Estate, Trust, Corporation that also is with a Number. For men are not numbered. And therefore said Election must Require some man or woman to MOVE the Entity known as Grantor - and an Actor that Moves anything is by its very nature a Trustee for the moving party does so FBO [for the benefit] of another. Therefore who does the man Undertake for?

I propound that said one undertakes for THE CROWN [international bankers]. That is NOT to say the Monarchy. Lets not commit Adultery here.

Tenants on The Plantation. I mean seriously you think I am going to create Under someone elses Law form a device that will allow me to escape the means by which said law form enriches itself? I think not. The Plantations were established for Commerce - plain and simple - Colonies - nothing has changed - maybe the people are no longer subjects, but the King dictated ALL of the conditions of the Treaty and as such, the commercial Rule has not ceased. In fact, it may have been assigned to another - by way of Paramount Law:

Pro 22:7 The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

Do you not suppose The Crown holds first Lien on The Plantations? For if the rule of Commerce was in the Monarchy, and the Monarchy had to borrow from The Crown, do you now suppose The Crown to be fools? Would they not want a Security Instrument - A Deed of Trust - you know in case of default.

The sons of Cain serve their master well - king of Tyrus. Tyre being the first commercial center of the entire globe.

------------------------------------

My inheritance is not in Mammon or Property Rights created in Man.

Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

mj's comments: Election of Yehovah

Eph 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

mj's comments: Those who trusted in Christ in the 1st Age - Elect and Prejustified in this Age.

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

mj's comments: Freewill Choice by Faith in this Age. These heard the Good News in this Age and now too they trust in Christ.

Eph 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

mj's comments: "Earnest" is a pledge. The sealing of the Holy Spirit is the Pledge [earnest] whereby God shows he intends to make good on his promise.

shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-03-11 at 12:07 AM.

Yes, i get that part. We have spoken about this at several local meetings. Also in Galatians from the age of minority to the age of majority;

Foreign Trust, Election by the Executor of Estate and of other elections as well.

Name:  98-election.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  18.8 KB

You guys aren't doing it right!

Click on the Form and take a crack at it like I did.