Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Election of Yehovah

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Election of Yehovah

Yehovah be blessed. I hope this study blesses you.

Election.pdf
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Yehovah be blessed. I hope this study blesses you.

Election.pdf
    Thank you thank you, excellent Treatise! I recognize some of this from our conversation at the park the other day. I will definitely be reading again sometime soon.
    David, please read through this and take good notes, I would be interested to hear any of your rebuttal to all this.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-04-11 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Thank you thank you, excellent Treatise! I recognize some of this from our conversation at the park the other day. I will definitely be reading again sometime soon.
    David, please read through this and take good notes, I would be interested to hear any of your rebuttal to all this.
    you are welcome. Debunking Rapture Doctrine is next; then on to the Parable of the Fig Tree.

shalom,
    mj

This fellow is a friend of yours MJ?

He opens here that I am to partake of your thread under his instructions as your pupil?

I find that a big turn-off! Point being that I will not be blessed by your article MJ - this guy's arrogant passive-aggressive style has already put a bad taste in my mouth while reading it. The couple paragraphs I read though, they look interesting!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-04-11 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

He opens here that I am to partake of your thread under his instructions as your pupil?

I find that a big turn-off! Point being that I will not be blessed by your article MJ - this guy's arrogant passive-aggressive style has already put a bad taste in my mouth while reading it. The couple paragraphs I read though, they look interesting!
    I take no part in this back and forth. I prepared this presentment for the benefit of ALL who read. I hope you are blessed by it David.

Motla68 and I are friends and colleagues. We share information with each other. I cannot speak to the manner in which this was presented to you David. All I can say is I broadcast this presentment to all who would choose to read it. I Already know that most will not comprehend it; yet there are some that will - and that is the difference.

I remain working in the field. Shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-04-11 at 04:15 PM.

I take no part in this back and forth. I prepared this presentment for the benefit of ALL who read. I hope you are blessed by it David.
    thank you for posting it. i understand your position. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    thank you for posting it. i understand your position. fB
    Frederick Burrell you are welcome.

Shalom,
    mj

I Already know that most will not comprehend it; yet there are some that will - and that is the difference.
    Is that not the law of nature though in a lot of animal species as well, not all turtles make it to the ocean, not all tadpoles make it out of the pond?
    Someone told me recently that when you plant food you do it with the planned intention of the thirds, 1/3 animals will eat, 1/3 goes to the earth and 1/3
    you eat for food.

Is that not the law of nature though in a lot of animal species as well, not all turtles make it to the ocean, not all tadpoles make it out of the pond?
    Someone told me recently that when you plant food you do it with the planned intention of the thirds, 1/3 animals will eat, 1/3 goes to the earth and 1/3
    you eat for food.
    Of course the Law of Nature supercedes the Civil Law [if you will]. Sodom and Gomorrah were found guilty 430 years prior to Sinai and the giving of the Moral and Civil Law [10 commandments]. These were guilty of Natural Law. And Yehovah will not abide those abominations.

The Promise was given and sealed by the Ever Living long before the Law showed up on the scene. Abraham was not found wanting - in the Promise - not the Law - by Faith. Yet, Abraham was Elect of Yehovah - chosen to be example so that the Gentiles [ethnos or non-Yisra'el nations] could see the operation of Faith. Abraham was with Salvation PRIOR to this Flesh Age because he overcame in the First Age.

I know I plow deep and if it is just too much, then just set my assertions aside and lets move on.

Shalom,
    mj

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

I ask you nicely and yet you still belittle my request. Again, if you have no interest in the request then do not respond.
    Here let me teach you a good response: " I do not have any rebuttal, but thanks for the blessing MJ ". Make sense?
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by motla68; 04-04-11 at 04:21 PM.