Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Election of Yehovah

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Are you under the upper king or the lower king?

Are bodies are land, sprung out of the waters of the mother's womb just as a volcano springs up out of the ocean and creates a land mass. A nation state in between our ears, the knowledge is of the upper estate and that piece of paper recording the birth is of the lower estate. Isa 33:6, Eph 3:19

" (Shakespeare Birthplace Trust Records Office, Misc. Doc. I, 106 "
    http://hiwaay.net/~paul/shakspere/evidence1.html

If you do not take control of the paper, the paper take control of you.
    Gen 1:26
    I love that creative rendition of Genesis 1:26!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

United States is OF America. Or said another way an Estate IN America.
    Very interesting article and interpretation on that here:

http://adask.wordpress.com/2011/10/1...united-states/

If I’m right, the Constitution created the “United States” but some other document must’ve created or constituted “The United States of America”.

Q: What other document predated “The Constitution of the United States” (ratified by the People in A.D. 1788) that might’ve constituted/created “The United States of America”?

A: The Articles of Confederation ratified in A.D. 1781.

Again, not to stray off the topic of the thread, I have posted this topic in a new thread for discussion here:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...tes-of-America

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Let it be known by proper form! This is a great academic venture Motla68.

"Redeemed by God; redeeming lawful money pursuant to Title 12 USC §411."

It might be fun to fill the form out and see if the IRS accepts your election!

I received confirmation on the election today for the jurisdiction of Yahweh, it is a done deal !

no more worrying about capatalization or if something is in brackets or not, not even sure if the lawful money issue matters anymore.. diversions, diversions, entertainment for the masses.
    Canon law, ecclesiastical courts, the deposit of the Gutenburgh bible, it is all connected folks, we are the alpha and omega, heavan is in you and I, BUT not by us for it is through us in which the word is.

Please see a couple pages back in this thread how I did it:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post4751
    Last edited by motla68; 10-25-11 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I received confirmation on the election today for the jurisdiction of Yahweh, it is a done deal !

no more worrying about capatalization or if something is in brackets or not, not even sure if the lawful money issue matters anymore.. diversions, diversions, entertainment for the masses.
    Canon law, ecclesiastical courts, the deposit of the Gutenburgh bible, it is all connected folks, we are the alpha and omega, heavan is in you and I, BUT not by us for it is through us in which the word is.

Please see a couple pages back in this thread how I did it:
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post4751
    Like always Motla68, I am much more interested in seeing a sanitized rendition of the Confirmation. If it is convincing then I will search out how you did it.

P.S. Please include the entire form (sanitized a bit of course).
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-25-11 at 10:42 PM.

Attachment 709Before doing any of this I filled out IRS form 56 naming Timothy Geithner the secretary of treasury as fiduciary, did not sign it because the fiduciary is suppose to do that, hand delivered it into IRS, also for the SSA, filled out a new SS form for a duplicate card, fill out form as normal, but at the bottom instead of checking of beneficiary, check of " other " and write in " Grantor " , again do not sign, hand delivered to SSA office. Now for the verification of election -->>

Form 8832 example:

name / entity: jack rabbit patriot estate, d.b.a jack r. patriot

[check] 1A

[check] 3 Yes

4 -a- Jack R. Patriot
    4 -b- TIN

5 -a- N/A
    5 -b- N/A

[check] 6f

7 - united nations of world under the MOST HIGH / YAHWEH, covenant

Enter date - [25 years before current date in february]

9 Jack R. Patriot / Grantor

[ consent - signatures and titles]
    - Grantor
    - Beneficial Owner

This is roughly what you need to do, don't worry about being so specific with this, any small mistake should allow it to get pushed through.

Thanks!!

Processing...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-26-11 at 03:06 PM.

I am beginning the journey again for another entity, this time in jurisdiction instead of using YAHWEH, wrote in YEHOVAH, and again not signing the name, but printing the name...
    example: " per: jack rabbit patriot " . Will see what happens.