Thread: Election of Yehovah

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Ok, will see if they send confirmation of the election, I am told it takes up to 6 weeks to receive one to which I am still waiting as well.
    An Elector is One who Elects. Does that make sense?

Not to stray too far from the intention of this thread but

One question before continuing - if a Treaty is broken by War does the Treaty still exist or would a new Treaty needs be formed and in the meantime would not the pre-existing condition then begin to Rule in the absence of any Treaty?

Now on to the polysyndeton

Paris Peace Treaty
    (PEACE TREATY of 1783)

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and

most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, [and]

France, and

Ireland, [and]

defender of the faith, [and]

duke of Brunswick and

Lunebourg, [and]

arch-treasurer and

prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of

the United States of America, [and]

For those unfamiliar with a Polysyndeton it is the word "and". The Use is to ADD but to hold what was previously written but add unto it.

For example:

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    Gen 1:2 And the earth was [became] without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
    Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

-----------------------

back again to the Treaty. Notice all of the titles in Prince George the Third. Specifically notice that Prince George was arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire [all stop] - Prince George was elector for holy Roman Empire - consider also that Prince George was arch-treasurer and prince elector [also] of the United States of America.

The treaty was NOT between Prince George in his numerous titles. The Treaty was between "The Crown" and "United States"

proposed to be concluded between the Crown of Great Britain and the said United States

"The Crown" is OF Great Britain. I am OF my father, but I am not my father.

United States is OF America. Or said another way an Estate IN America.

Furthermore, [the] State of North Carolina is the Estate OF [the] North Carolina. The Estate is NOT North Carolina but something derived out of North Carolina. North Carolina is clearly a Plantation established by king Charles' interests.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 10-06-11 at 08:08 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!