Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
Scripture suggests the battle is in High Places:

2 Samuel 1:25 How are the mighty fallen in the midst of the battle! O Jonathan, thou wast slain in thine high places.

It is a power struggle over the fathers Estate, whether we walked away from it or it was taken from us by force we have lost site of whom is in what position. Technically we are of the Estate right from the dust of it, we were an event that happened upon land. Just as Yah is within us the Estate is within us as well, we have an inherited connection to it, not from a monetary or political sense but in equity, the natural law. If man was before the monetary or political system whom is the one with the highest authority?

We were never to be owners of anything, we were called to be stewards, most have not made that connection yet. Last night I was in contact with a source in a high place yesterday which confirmed the direction of our local group here, was told we could add to, exchange, most anything as long as we were not taking from it to which one becomes an enemy of the estate.

Have a great day.
an Estate begs "out of what". meaning an estate formed from what? An estate then has to go to Survey in regard to LAND. But LAND is a Term of Art. And in a Legal Sense within a particular law boundary carries a particular meaning.

Watch the words carefully. Boundary and Border go to Survey. Therefore lets go again to "State of North Carolina".

Who named North Carolina? Who Surveyed North Carolina? Is North Carolina an estate out of America? Then who named America? If the former out of America, then what of the Estate formed out of North Carolina?

It's not to hard to see these are Estates. Where do you live? Go ahead and answer "State of North Carolina" or "United States".

Where did that train come from that just ran me over?

The Children of the King are Free. The Children of the King are Free. Lets go to the subjects of the king. Are they not set free? But what of the king's [e]states? Are you naive enough to think for one moment that the king released them by conquest?

Talk about naive. The king dictated ALL of the terms of the 1783 Peace Treaty! Who conquered who? But it is undeniable the kings subject are free. And the King's children are Free.

Mat 14:28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
Mat 14:29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
Mat 14:30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
Mat 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The Children of the King are Free.