Thread: Election of Yehovah

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I mean lets not even go to Election. You mean Yehovah selected - unfairly according to the doctrine of 6k year creation - to predestine and prejustify some prior to their birth. How LUCKY for them. That, my friend, is inconsistent with the God of Israel. Yehovah does not pay a slackard and Yehovah pays at the end of the day. And certainly Yehovah does not give to one who is unworthy.

Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

I mean hey if the us is everyone, then why the need for the cross? Boy those Election sure are LUCKY - how absurd and ridiculous. Yehovah does not deal with unfair balances. You earn what Yehovah grants.
    I took that from the "Ages" thread as it seemed to be more in line with this study.

Thank you for this presentment.

Does the Bible teach election – YES, and does the Bible teach Free Will – YES.
    Both truths are taught, but what is never taught but is inferred by the Calvanist
    is that God has chosen some (what he calls the negative side of election) for damnation.

That is Heresy.

I am not calling you a Calvanist, but much of what you present in this paper reflects
    the Calvan interpretation.

The question worth asking is do you believe that God has knowledge of the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I took that from the "Ages" thread as it seemed to be more in line with this study.

Thank you for this presentment.

Does the Bible teach election – YES, and does the Bible teach Free Will – YES.
    Both truths are taught, but what is never taught but is inferred by the Calvanist
    is that God has chosen some (what he calls the negative side of election) for damnation.

That is Heresy.

I am not calling you a Calvanist, but much of what you present in this paper reflects
    the Calvan interpretation.

The question worth asking is do you believe that God has knowledge of the future?
    Very good. There is negative Election but Take Special Notice the Election are Prejustified - judged in 1st Age. Therefore, there is no such thing as Election to damnation. Pharaoh's heart was hardened not by any action of his own - Yehovah hardened his heart.

I think that Yehovah is infinitely able to affect any future Yehovah desires - thus the Election, being mature in the Faith do not pray for their own will but for the Will of Yehovah. Therefore the Great Plan has been effected by one who takes counsel only from himself - Self Existing One - Yehovah and that Plan shall effect in the manner ascribed within Scripture. So to your question of knowing the future - I have an issue with that question as framed - because why would there be some with Freewill in this Age - or said another way - Why the need for this Age at all?

Find attached a study formed today for the edification of the Reader. Again I remind the reader to do your own work - study to show THYSELF approved - don't trust in this man or any other man - Trust in God.

On the teachings of Paul.pdf

shalom,
    mj

P.S. I am a man who reads the Scripture and studies the Scripture.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 09-30-11 at 01:36 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    2 Peter 1:10 "Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall"

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8832.pdf
    You guys aren't doing it right!

Click on the Form and take a crack at it like I did.

What did you do?