Thread: Our Hidden History of Corporations in the United States

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Corporations are often traced back to ancient Rome (i.e. "Roman Colleges") (or even "municipal communes"). It might be that where corporations are prevalent, attorneys must necessarily be. "Priesthood" of managing the bridge between the living and the dead. To be quite frank, a study of corporations could very much potentially cross over into the topic of egregores, black magic and necromancy."

That is one interesting post. Most lawyers would like to be judges, and like I have always said, they don't wear black robes for nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    "Corporations are often traced back to ancient Rome (i.e. "Roman Colleges") (or even "municipal communes"). It might be that where corporations are prevalent, attorneys must necessarily be. "Priesthood" of managing the bridge between the living and the dead. To be quite frank, a study of corporations could very much potentially cross over into the topic of egregores, black magic and necromancy."

That is one interesting post. Most lawyers would like to be judges, and like I have always said, they don't wear black robes for nothing!
    It seems that original American sovereigns wanted to keep corporations and rule-by-attorneys (not necessarily attorneys alone) out in the same breath because widespread proliferation of corporations may require widespread proliferation of attorneys. Ask your local Secretary of State or court clerk if you can represent a corporation that you own in court? Likely answer: NO. YOU HAVE TO BE AN ATTORNEY.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-28-15 at 09:32 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.