Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building without a permit, driving without a license: The Tom Hyland Lifestyle

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Applies to "persons" or "parishioners"? Isn't Quebec a Napoleonic Code jurisdiction?
    YES it is.
    Louisiana is also and they have a Civil Code as well.
    Great info in those Civil Codes.
    States right in them that we can only use the given names other wise we are liable.
    Now can you get a DL without a last NAME?
    No way.
    So we don't qualify for that benefit right from the start unless we use someone else property.

A good question to ask the agency would be can one get a DL with someone else last NAME?

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Why go through that dialog when you could have this one?

"Papers please."

"There are no papers, the title has been "junked"."

"Don't you think you need to have registration?"

"No, not while going to the store."

"Are you one of those who doesn't believe you need to be registered?"

"No. Not while going to the store."

"OK, I won't f#&k with you. Have a nice day."

-True story. Plate displayed at the time stated, "PRIVATE PROPERTY - CONSUMER GOODS - NO LICENSE REQUIRED"
    Many people can claim "true story" where others may not find the same result doing the same thing.

I see claims being made in your responses that cannot be proven as stated. "...not while going to the store..." doesn't seem like the best answer. Also, why "junk" the title? Seems like it may come in handy at some point. The title is not yours anyway; who holds the original?

The responses I offered cannot be refuted.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    why "junk" the title? Seems like it may come in handy at some point. The title is not yours anyway; who holds the original?
    If title is junked, then the claim is junked.
    They hold MSO because it was given to them to register.
    When you junk it they destroy the MSO. Then no one has the original.
    They destroyed their claim.
    Then go to a mechanic and get a safety inspection after title has been junked.
    Now you have a trained professional in their jurisdiction signing off on the safely of the car and the title/claim is no where to be found.
    Car meets safety standards so no issues there.
    This fallows the rules of junkyards and importing regulations.

Also UCC and PPSA (canada) on car # has some effects.
    I know of a truck that was sold after it was put on a PPSA and the buyer had to track down the seller after the fact and ask him to remove the PPSA because he couldn't register it. The seller forgot he did it and sold it with it still in place.
    With that said then can a tow truck drive do anything with your car if it had a PPSA or UCC on it?
    My thinking is he is screwed because now he can't hold it and collect yard fees and he can't destroy it because he can't junk the title.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    YES it is.
    Louisiana is also and they have a Civil Code as well.
    Great info in those Civil Codes.
    States right in them that we can only use the given names other wise we are liable.
    Now can you get a DL without a last NAME?
    No way.
    So we don't qualify for that benefit right from the start unless we use someone else property.

A good question to ask the agency would be can one get a DL with someone else last NAME?
    The restriction is on adopting the name and particulars of someone (i.e. fraud or identity theft). It has been explained that holding a driver license is akin to holding a U.S. Merchant Marine ID Card but instead you're a member of the State Merchant Marine sailing seas of asphalt. If you look at most any military or paramilitary dress the LAST NAME tends to be the only thing on the breastplate. When a well-known monarch was worked as an ambulance driver he/she had a last name. When he/she stopped (i.e. retired --has nothing to do with age..retiring is exiting the public service) he/she ceased to have a last name. (Elizabeth Mountbatten-Winsdor was the name Elizabeth worked under).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

These same royals could also affix to themselves the surname "Spaghetti," if they so desired, but there's nothing statutory about either.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

The statute is a formal written enactment of a legislative authority that governs a state, city or country. Typically, statutes command or prohibit something, or declare policy. If one Author owns a statutory NAME and that Authority deemed YOU the statutory use of it. Are True Names statutory with or without legislative authority? A Man has a private person his private property is Equitable in all claims in law. Statutory at law requires a birth and death certificate if your estate expires a PUBLIC NOTICE lets the world know. THE STATUTORY SILENCE of a graveyard written in stone is a public Statutory notice only necessary when a public persons Estate affairs and accounts are being settled after Dying Foreclosures Driving without Licence all death is STATUTORY.Arrested Admitting or booking true name only if you were to dye in here who should we contact the Coroner let him identify me. The rest are STATUTORY deaths on paper minus a Coroner and a death certificate. A surname is royal title if taking one only helps with our station. A statue can never truly represent the truth about Christ and of necessity must misrepresent who we are. A daily reminder only Titles can misrepresent / represent Give Caesar title its his ,give everyone else the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Then go to a mechanic and get a safety inspection after title has been junked.
    Now you have a trained professional in their jurisdiction signing off on the safely of the car and the title/claim is no where to be found.
    Car meets safety standards so no issues there.
    In some States a VIN plate inspection is performed by a law enforcement officer such as a State patrol officer. That is a way of bringing automobiles where there is an MSO but no certificate of title into "the system".
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.