Thread: Here’s How Trump’s Tax Plan Would Affect You

Here’s How Trump’s Tax Plan Would Affect You

Credit to: Corruption News : Here’s How Trump’s Tax Plan Would Affect You

Donald Trump’s tax plan was revealed with a message for millions of Americans: “You win!”

But like everything linked to taxes, not everyone would win equally under his plan, which the Republican presidential candidate says is geared toward providing tax relief for the middle class and giving the U.S. economy a boost by lowering business income taxes.

To be sure, there’s a long road ahead before the general election in November 2016, but Trump’s proposal raises evergreen questions about the country’s tax system, such as why it’s so complicated and whether struggling middle-class families should get more of a break. Trump’s plan is geared to appeal to his supporters, one-third of whom earn less than $50,000 a year — the group that the candidate claims would benefit the most from his plan.

Yet the biggest winners under Trump’s plan would be, well, people just like Trump: America’s richest citizens. That’s because he’s proposing a big reduction in income taxes for married couples earning at least $300,000, as well as a plan to eliminate the estate tax, which only kicks in at about $10 million per couple, said Edward Zelinsky, a law professor at the Cardozo School of Law, who specializes in tax issues.
    Your thoughts guys?
    Offshore Direct provide legal company formation solutions to optimize your taxes.

Bill Holter-All That's Left is a Reset

Fed Has Lost Control-Bill Holter There is no policy at this point that can repair where we are at this point as far as debt ratios, derivative outstanding and the money supply exploding. Nothing that they do now can fix it. The only thing that remains is a reset.” http://usawatchdog.com/fed-has-lost-...l-bill-holter/
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

WE MUST NOT LET OUR RULERS LOAD US WITH PERPETUAL DEBT ----T.J.

American Colonial history will reveal that Benjamin Franklin went to England as a representative of the Colonies.

The English officials asked how it was the Colonies managed to collect enough taxes to build poor houses, and how they were able to handle the great burden of caring for the poor. Franklin's reply was most revealing:

"We have no poor houses in the Colonies, and if we had, we would have no one to put in them, as in the Colonies there is not a single unemployed man, no poor and no vagabonds."

In the American colonies before the American Revolution, there was "not a single unemployed man, no poor and no vagabonds". -- no one on Welfare, no one on Social Security, no homeless, no income tax, no alphabet agencies, No IRS, BATF, FBI, DEA, CIA, HEW, OSHA, SBA, and on and on and on to provide for the "general welfare" of our villages, towns, cities and states.

How did Benjamin Franklin explain this to the British officials of his day?

How would he explain it to today's lawyers, judges, politicians and other government officials? "

It is because, in the Colonies, we issue our own paper money. We call it Colonial Script, and we issue only enough to move all goods freely from the producers to the Consumers; and as we create our money, we control the purchasing power of money, and have no interest to pay." -Benjamin Franklin
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by edward222 View Post
    My thoughts, even though I have not followed the "race" speeches or promotions even for a minute is this: Trump and the woman who is also Republican are just show candy. The real candidate is Jeb BUSH. Without listening to one minute of diatribe but with much study of history, I would put my money on Jeb. The rest is just Blah, Blah, Blah...at least in my ears.

All slavery is evil - even debt slavery.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    My thoughts, even though I have not followed the "race" speeches or promotions even for a minute is this: Trump and the woman who is also Republican are just show candy. The real candidate is Jeb BUSH. Without listening to one minute of diatribe but with much study of history, I would put my money on Jeb. The rest is just Blah, Blah, Blah...at least in my ears.

All slavery is evil - even debt slavery.
    This has been most insightful. Your sentiment is shared and echoed by another I have listened to by way of a talkshow hosting Craig B. Hulet.