Yes, I am truly beginning to sense there is no law, just guns and threats. I am saddened by this NOT so much of the actual appearance of it but more so for the fact - Life is Short and WE ALL can have life and have it abundantly YET some people BELEIVE they have some CLAIM to own shit including people and make a false profit on it as well. Really stupid, if you ask me.

OK - some quick info on HOAs. HOA's similar to government have basically similar issues. If people are reasonable, it is HIGHLY likely the HOA board will be reasonable no more or less if the citizens are reasonable why would government administration be so corrupt. THEY ARE A REFELCTION BACK TO US. We make choices. If there was no violence or greed, what purpose would there be for attorneys or cops, or better yet politicians? To say - well this is life, may be a minor truth - BUT WE STILL MAKE CHOICES. No one forces us to act or be greedy or belligerent. Corruption lies in the hearts of the amerrikan people otherwise, Nancy, Hillary, Bill, Barry, Harry, George, Dick, Maxine and Debbie Wasserman could not be in the position they are in. Think about it.

Like government, HOAs CAN offer benefit to those that are WILLING to give AND take. Planet earth operates in duality. We know good through knowing bad. However, it is not written we HAVE no option to be Good. Some people REFUSE to give and only want to take. This is where the problem lies for both HOAs and government. I am willing to surrender and release everything back to the principal but it refuses to talk to me.

And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor. DOI

Regardless of admiralty, common law, or equity, if someone is reasonable, I see MOSTLY reasonable being mirrored back. I am most proud of my accomplishments here at the condo and it really is a nice place to live; however, we do have challenges living here who have clearly mental issues going on that I can not fix nor care to.

I was hoping to have more solid info on this matter of FRNs as US currency/US dollars. I went to treasury website but that offered a hint of what I was looking for. I am looking for a solid response to the property appraiser without any wiggle room.