Hello Group

I am interested in some insight. I had sent the property appraiser a letter, here in part, questioning the following:

1. As property appraiser, at anytime during your process to assess the value of property within the County of XX within the State of XX within the United States for the purpose of property tax assessment, do you use in any form, manner or specie whatsoever, in whole or part a debt obligations of the United States or Federal Reserve Notes to determine any part of the assessed valuation? YES OR NO

2. If you use debt obligations of the United States or Federal Reserve Notes in the assessed property valuation and then that valuation amount is used to compute a tax, does this violate 31 USC 3124? YES OR NO

[whether you send the actual property tax bill in November or another XX County agency such as the XX County Tax Collector, this question should be interpreted with your knowledge of a fact to answer the question directly]

3. If you do not define at any time “the present cash value of property or the immediate equivalent thereof” to include debt obligations of the Untied States or Federal Reserve Notes, please define your exact meaning of cash or immediate equivalent thereof?

4. If you use something other than debt obligation of the United States [18 USC 8, 12 USC 411] or Federal Reserve Notes, are you, as property appraiser able to tell me if this same “specie or other than debt obligations of the Untied States” can be used to discharge the debt obligation for parcel number XXX at the time of the presentment of the property tax bill which arrives in November 2015? YES OR NO

5. In the previous correspondence dated September 1, I required that you, as property tax assessor or appraiser to provide your wet ink signature and return the actual Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments thereto attached. This property tax assessment was to be signed by you, Lori Parrish as a duly authorized Constitutional Officer as attesting to the accuracy and truthfulness of the actual individual “2015 Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments for XXXX, with the following statement: “I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. property tax assessment based upon the market value in Federal Reserve Notes on January 1, 2015 for Parcel Number XXXX.” Executed on (date). (Signature)”. This verbiage is hereto attached to your 2015 Notice for your convenience. When signed with wet-ink signature, please return original to XXXX.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did receive a letter from the attorney for the county stating the authority comes from the statute. This does not repsond to anything I wrote.

I was able to email the property appraiser and when specifially asked what does the value of 150,000 mean [no $, nothing]. He responded "US dollars". So I asked what do you mean by US dollars? His response was "US currency". So again I asked what do you mean by US currency? Can you provide me an image. His response was "Not my job". Again, I suspect it was to string me along - as he laughed.

Is there any reference one can help me with that says US dollars, US currency, US funds, etc is the same as federal reserve notes or debt obligations of the US?

Thanks Tony