Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
Why not just ask "Fred" to verify the purported debt?

If he or anyone else refuses to do so, then there is no debt.
Jethro it is not a debt. It is a proposed property tax assessment. Specifically, it states right on the proposed tax assessment, THIS IS NOT A BILL.

I can only ask Fred - what you suggest, IF it is an actual debt being sent.

These politicians are very smart, there are separate duties being done. One agency does the assessment, and another agency then takes that "value based upon FRNs", computes a tax and sends a bill based upon that value. It is clearly in violation of 31 USC 3124.

Last year, I send a package of information to the treasurer of the county, the one who would over see the actual property tax bills. It went ignored.

Folks, again, let me try and be clear. A constitutional officer has an oath of office that requires, as a condition of accepting the duties of said constitutional office to follow the laws of the US and of the state. In this situation, the property appraiser uses FRNs to base its valuation, since no other form of "US currency, funds, dollars" exist. It has nothing to do with me or the property tax itself. It has to do with, the law and the intentional violation.

Clearly these constitutional officers KNWOINGLY break the law, but how does one obtain relief? If I go to court, I lose. I must go to court, as a subject person to the jurisdiction thereof. I can not force the property appraiser to sign the appraisal. He ain't going to do that. He knows, but so does Hillary and this means what? Zero.

It makes me wonder is this a nation of laws that apply only to persons other than the one's making the laws? The answer seems to be a resounding yes!