Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Property Taxes and 31 USC 3124

HOA Boards get their teeth thru a deed of trust. Novation is the key. A big X over the terms speaking to the HOA and voilla no more HOA.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    I did receive a letter from the attorney for the county stating the authority comes from the statute.
    I would have replied with something like…

"Thank you for your response that your authority comes from 'the statute'. I have a few follow-up questions: 1) What statute? 2) To whom and where territorially does this 'statute' apply? 3) What facts, evidence and testimony do you have that this 'statute' applies to me and my property."

Now let them start talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post

"Thank you for your response that your authority comes from 'the statute'. I have a few follow-up questions: 1) What statute? 2) To whom and where territorially does this 'statute' apply? 3) What facts, evidence and testimony do you have that this 'statute' applies to me and my property."

A numbered name is the property of the one who established the name and numbered it. The name/number reflects and account and at all times man and woman are without that account but may grant into that account upon certain uses established by law. The administration of said account is what is truly being discussed. For statutes establish liabilities upon those who might act as fiduciary - in guardianship, trusteeship, executorship, etc, etc.

Thusly TRUST must be established. Either by implied deed or express deed. Or perhaps upon mis-deed. For Divine Law requires "Thou shall not steal".

And consider that an attorney practices within a certain law boundary [ies] upon which the Settlors grant license to make the use of practice of the special law.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post

First Letter:

Dear Fred,

I write to you, the man, who I believe at times acts in a public capacity as Property Appraiser for the County of XXXXX. I, a private man called Anthony and an authorized and exclusive user of the public person, a factitious entity, Anthony XXXX, accept your oath of office, bind you to that oath of office to carry out the following order, as I require of you to answer/respond/act upon the following, as it relates to your duty under the title, Property Appraiser:

1. Does not 31 USC 3124 – Exemption from Taxation – provide for an exemption in the computation of property tax assessment? If the Property Appraiser uses sales figures [market value or value] based upon the presumptive use of Federal Reserve Notes, how is it possible that you, as the Property Appraiser compute and/or assess a property tax with debt obligations of the United States [18 USC 8, 12 USC 411]?

[Please note, I do not dispute the fact there is statutory authority for the actual property assessment. The question being addressed to you, as property tax assessor or appraiser assessing a value on the property based upon the use of debt obligations of the United States. Based upon your tax assessment valuation, it appears the County of Broward Revenue Department accepts that value you presented, then applies a multiplier or a millage rate against value you presented based upon debt obligations of the United State to COMPUTE the tax due. I too, take specific observation that there is no $ in front of the values placed on your Notice.]

2. I require that you wet-ink sign and return to me the actual Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments hereto attached. I require that you, as Property Appraiser, a duly authorized Constitutional Officer sign the actual individual “2015 Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments for XXXX, ANTHONY, with the following statement: “I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. property tax assessment based upon the market value in Federal Reserve Notes on January 1, 2015 for Parcel Number XXXXXXX.” Executed on (date). (Signature)”. This verbiage is hereto attached to your 2015 Notice for your convenience. When signed with wet-ink signature, please return original to Anthony XXXX.

[I believe many government forms require a person’s signature attesting to the accuracy and truthful facts contained within the document, so I trust this will not be a burdensome requirement]

Please address the two issues above within five [5] business days of receipt of this correspondence. You will find enclosed one lawful United States Dollar [$1.00] for valuable consideration for your service. Should you decide NOT to respond specifically, accurately, honestly and completely to these matters above, I will accept your dishonor as breach of contract, confirmation that 31 USC 3124 applies and you, as a duly authorized public official are in violation of this statute of the United States. It is my desire, in Good Faith to support and aid the United States due to a declared national state of emergency dating back to the 1930s AND I trust you can agree with this support and aid of the United States.

Please note, I may have further correspondence for you, pending your response or lack of response.

Thank you, May God Bless You, as I trust that Almighty God will guide you as you go,

By: Anthony [seal]
    For: Anthony XXXX

Response from property appraiser's in house attorney.

Mr. XXXX

This letter will serve as a response to you letter dated XXX. The property appraiser complies with statute XXXX. The millage rates come from .... [nothing which I asked]

A certified copy of YOUR property tax notice is enclosed. [again nothing that I asked for] The one dollar enclosed in your letter was applied to the certificate fee.

Sincerely, Attorney

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    HOA Boards get their teeth thru a deed of trust. Novation is the key. A big X over the terms speaking to the HOA and voilla no more HOA.
    For the most part agreed. An "X" can also be taken as a signature. Best to strike through horizontally. IMHO its more low key, Signing : "John Smith, subject Statement of Reservations # ............... of October 1, 2015 attached hereto." Striking through is more likely to be taken as an "offensive" your reservations can do the same and even can assert your striking through in so many words. "Hereby clause (A) is struck through..."

IMHO its important that the reservations either be filed with the HOA/C&R documents or separately in a case jacket along with evidence of service. Another option is that one can sign the HOA side of things "John Doe as Member of {HOA}" that means they can only sue John Doe in his capacity as member.

A simple reservation can be one which asserts your right to private and quiet enjoyment of the property notwithstanding any terms or the like of {the agreement} and that nothing in the agreement shall serve to deny, disparage, encumber or waive any of your rights or immunities that you have including but not limited to to private and quiet enjoyment of the property to the fullest extent of the law. You can even place in the Reservation Statement that an emergency exists and that is why why you are purchasing and that nothing in {the agreement} may be construed to deny, disparage or prejudice any of your rights or the like.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-08-15 at 01:02 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

My response to the above:

NOTICE OF DEFAULT
    WITH OPPORTUNITY TO CURE

Dear Fred,

First I want to thank you for a timely response dated XXXXXX, 2015 and received by me on XXth, even though it was unresponsive to what I specifically required to be addressed. Second, I presume from the letterhead “Fred XXXX, XXXX County Property Appraiser” and signed by Helen XXXX, as General Counsel that Ms. XXXX is your authorized representative/agent and had your consent to respond in the manner which she did. Since it was my intent to address you personally and privately, I presume by Ms. XXXX's response that it is your preference to make this a non-private matter.

If I understand your oath of public office correctly, you are required to uphold the Constitution and the Government of The United States as well as the [laws of the] State of Florida. It is my desire too to support this idea and this is why I am writing you again in order to correct a possible misunderstanding on either part. Your attorney, Helen XXXXX suggested that you comply with STATUTE XXXX. Please thank Ms. xxxxxx for clarifying this. However, the issue had to do with 31 USC 3124. I believe that the United States Code supercedes state statutory code, though I may be incorrect. This specific question with regard to 31 USC 3124 was not specifically answered. Since Ms. XXXX's chose to reference STATUTE XXXX, can you please provide your definition of the word/phrase “cash or its immediate equivalent”?

It is my belief that the words referred within the STATUTE XXXXX “cash or its immediate equivalent’ would include Federal Reserve Notes or debt obligations of the Untied States. If in your definition the word “cash or its immediate equivalent thereof” excludes Federal Reserve Notes or debt obligations of the United States, can you please provide your definition? Yes, I fully understand and agree that under your STATUTE XXX there are other factors you are required to adhere to in deriving just valuation. It is not necessary to discuss these other factors. The only concern is your definition of “cash or its immediate equivalent”.

I am not interested in anything to do with the millage rate, as I am not sure why Ms. XXXX brought this up in the first place. The question specifically has to do with the use of debt obligations of the Untied States or Federal Reserve Notes in assessing property value within the County of Broward AND THEN APPLYING THAT PROPERTY VALUATION BASED UPON DEBT OBLIGATIONS OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE COMPUTATION OF THE TAX BY A STATE OR POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF A STATE. I am not sure if Ms. XXXXXX did not understand the question? I am not sure why Ms. XXXXX chose to accept and then convert $1.00 to certify a copy and return a “valueless thing” where there was a required a wet ink signature for your true and accurate property tax assessment for parcel number XXXXX based upon the market value in Federal Reserve Notes.

As previously suggested to you with [DATE OF 1ST LETTER ABOVE] demand, it is required by the state for the citizens, persons or residents who request benefits, subject to liabilities, to provide a wet ink signatures on state forms. Therefore, it would not seem unreasonable to require the same requirement upon a public officer declaring the property tax assessment complies with ALL the laws of the land. Since “this service was paid for” with a Federal Reserve Note, I am not quite sure how Ms. XXXXXX can convert a contractual intent into something clearly not intended. I can forgive Ms. XXXXX conditioned upon that she can forgive me, if I have made any errors in my understanding or any other matter from these two correspondences.

Anyway, to make it very easy so there is no misunderstanding. I will ask the questions again and know that they will be answered directly, completely and honestly by you or your authorized agent.

1. As property appraiser, at anytime during your process to assess the value of property within the County of XXXX within the State of XXXXX within the United States for the purpose of property tax assessment, do you use in any form, manner or specie whatsoever, in whole or part a debt obligations of the United States or Federal Reserve Notes to determine any part of the assessed valuation? YES OR NO

2. If you use debt obligations of the United States or Federal Reserve Notes in the assessed property valuation and then that valuation amount is used to compute a tax, does this violate 31 USC 3124? YES OR NO

[whether you send the actual property tax bill in November or another XXXX County agency such as the XXXX County Tax Collector, this question should be interpreted with your knowledge of a fact to answer the question directly]

3. If you do not define at any time “the present cash value of property or the immediate equivalent thereof” to include debt obligations of the Untied States or Federal Reserve Notes, please define your exact meaning of cash or immediate equivalent thereof?

4. If you use something other than debt obligation of the United States [18 USC 8, 12 USC 411] or Federal Reserve Notes, are you, as property appraiser able to tell me if this same “specie or other than debt obligations of the Untied States” can be used to discharge the debt obligation for parcel numberXXXXXX at the time of the presentment of the property tax bill which arrives in November 2015? YES OR NO

5. In the previous correspondence dated XXXXX, I required that you, as property tax assessor or appraiser to provide your wet ink signature and return the actual Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments thereto attached. This property tax assessment was to be signed by you, Fred XXXXX as a duly authorized Constitutional Officer as attesting to the accuracy and truthfulness of the actual individual “2015 Notice of Proposed Property Taxes and Proposed or Adopted Non-Ad Valorem Assessments for XXXX, ANTHONY, with the following statement: “I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. property tax assessment based upon the market value in Federal Reserve Notes on January 1, 2015 for Parcel Number XXXXXX.” Executed on (date). (Signature)”. This verbiage is hereto attached to your 2015 Notice for your convenience. When signed with wet-ink signature, please return original to Anthony XXXX.

6. If you will not sign this statement as outlined in question 5 above, please state the reason.

Your failure [now willful and intentional] to respond directly, honestly and completely, THIS TIME, within five (5) business days after receipt, is your tacit agreement that you use debt obligations of the Untied States in your assessed property valuation and then from that property valuation a tax is computed from that assessed property valuation in violation of 31 USC 3124. Therefore your property tax assessment for 2015 for parcel number XXXXXX is non-compliant with the United State statutory requirements. Please Note: To respond that your office does not give out legal advice or that I should seek legal counsel is a non-responsive response and deemed dishonorable. I am not looking for opinions or legal advice, just the facts. If I had made any error in my understanding in whole or part, I first ask that your forgive me and then secondly, to help me by correcting my mistake and misunderstanding, as we are all fallible.

Fred, I am not trying to back you or your office in any corner or get away with anything. My Good Faith intent is to support and aid the United States during its declared national state of emergency which dates back to the 1930s [12 USC 95a]. I hope you can agree with my support of the United States and let’s work together to help reduce the national debt for the future generations. This is why I go though this exercise. And maybe if you understood the why behind all this, you may even appreciate [though not necessarily like] what I am trying to accomplish for future generations.

If you would like to discuss the matter in private, I am open to this, please let me know in writing, otherwise I will require a direct, complete and honest response within five [5] business days.

Thank you, May God Bless You [And I do mean this], as I trust that Almighty God will guide you as you go,
    By: Anthony [seal]

The attorney writes back

Dear Mr. XX

While you did not find my previous letter a satisfactory response to your inquiry, it indeed was a response and was the only response your inquiry will receive

Attorney.

I wrote Fred and email. The gist was

What does 150000 mean? Does it mean 150000 in FRNs or something else?

Fred's 1st response: US dollars

Of course, I ask more question: What does US dollars mean?

Fred's response: US currency

Of course I ask more question

Fred's final response: Thanks but not my job.

SO here it is folks - Going into court ain't going to work - how does one obtain justice from just-us?

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    First I want to clarify a few things. As far as claiming the condo apartment as mine, it is on shared land. I do not see that as "viable". Second, we are talking around $1000 in property taxes. We are not talking about much here. Third, I certainly did not expect the property appraiser to roll over and say, YOU ARE RIGHT. Property now exempt.
    I believe you might do well to consider that the information provided you might be worth more than you suspect. Also if you look at the relevant Declaration of Condominium it is likely that the unit itself was made distinct unto itself. The unit itself is not shared although the commons might be shared. I have lots of experience when it comes to real property law and that also extends to nuances particular to condominiums and apartments. The unit itself is a subdivision even if its suspended in the air and it can be privately held notwithstanding the shared nature of what is out side the door to the unit.

My overall point, maybe not well stated, is that whether HOA, government or Universal Law, we all have rules to live by. We can not think of just ourselves but must look at others as well. It is about WE not me. It does not mean, I exclude myself. It just means I attempt to live in harmony with others. pulling the engine from my car and leaving it in the driveway so everyone can see oil and engine all over is probably not the best place to fix a car. In the same manner, I should not have to listen to my neighbors playing loud music after 10 PM, and further still WE, as a people should not be subject to public officials knowingly breaking the law or bringing harm to the public in any way. Public official hold a position of trust.
    A selfish, megalomaniac who pens Nazi C&R and HOA terms is not likely out for "we" but himself or herself--in the case of a scamster cabal -> they would be out for themselves. How does such grotesque disregard for the rights and freedom of others amount to a community mindset? Isn't it "we" minded to realize that people have rights and freedoms that should be respected or is it more we-minded and community-minded by barring anyone from doing anything at their homes but breathing, eating, cutting the grass and sleeping? A restriction on leaving an engine sitting in the driveway is far from obnoxious to include in an HOA agreement--but most people I've come across even in the most ghetto neighborhoods do things (i.e. repairs) like that in their garage or in their backyard OUT OF SIGHT.

There are no doubt good HOAs. However, there are occasions where there are 20 acres of trees surrounding houses in an HOA. They cannot see each other. But yet rules for how many cars you can have, clauses that amount to total waiver of privacy, that you cant paint or modify your house without approval from a board that is not even democratically elected, that you cant grow food (we're talking about country acreage). Honestly , why doesn't the Bob just live by himself? Because Bob wants money and power and lots of control with little to zero liability and somehow he is "we" minded?

I have spent many rather charitable years dealing with the "we(e) minded" sorts who's idea of "we mindedness" is "we use your stuff, you take care of it if I break it" or "we share debts but my money is my own".

When the main service an HOA provides is a gate and you have 100 people paying $2,000 a year to maintain a gate.... Well that is just silly but it is typical in HOA land. "We have a shared gate so voila presto chango we have wut u call an HOA (i.e. excuse for a bazillion obnoxious restrictions and powertrips)".

Translation: Bob doesn't get along well with others, he has 200 acres of land and wants a fast way to make a few million dollars, he likes exerting power over others obnoxiously, he could build houses then rent them but that isn't a way to the Big Dollars, he doesn't really want to lose control over the land, Bob wants millions (from scam sales) + rent on top so subdivides off 100 acres and forms an HOA, by surface appearance he 'sells' the land, by syntax he denies the purchasers most all traditional property under the guise of "what is for the whole".

I also have real estate development experience. Running numbers on one project, I realized we could build a high-rise condo and pocket tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands from the HOA fees alone and still hire a manager, a security guard and cleaning company and have plenty left over. Sell the units, maintain control over the commons--like bridge trolls.

Keep in mind, Bob if he despises others could he simply stay on his 200 acres by himself. The HOA and obnoxious terms allow him to have his cake and eat it too. See also: bilk.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-08-15 at 01:51 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.