Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massachusetts Passports (1857 Law)

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    There is plenty of case history. Citizenship with respect to a state still exists to this day. Distinct from citizenship is nationality. And yes one can volunteer into U.S. citizenship--a Citizen of one of the several states can volunteer into the U.S. Army for example.
    I agree. If these statutes remain unrepealed, that means a "State Citizen" can apply for a passport via his State; and that the State must provide him such a passport.

Unless, of course, none of the original States are in operation anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    I agree. If these statutes remain unrepealed, that means a "State Citizen" can apply for a passport via his State; and that the State must provide him such a passport.

Unless, of course, none of the original States are in operation anymore.
    They are still in operation. Also, there be Nationals not just Citizens.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

state or federal, does it matter?
    still property that is not yours.

what is a passport? (beyond the definitions)

to me its ownership,
    after all its just ID'ing what jurisdiction is responsible for the user/holder.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    state or federal, does it matter?
    still property that is not yours.

what is a passport? (beyond the definitions)

to me its ownership,
    after all its just ID'ing what jurisdiction is responsible for the user/holder.
    If there is verbiage on it that says that its your private property, how that would ring true? Its not just "ID" it contains the order to allow passage to the one identified. Organic state or Federal , big difference. In Germany, there are the lander (states) which created the German Democratic Republic. There is a similar setup there.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-28-15 at 07:18 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    They are still in operation.
    If that's the case, AND the state statutes permitting state-issued passports remain unrepealed, then the states must issue such passports to those who request them.

This is worth looking into further.

A country called California.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQYB...ature=youtu.be

I got that from http://www.agenda31.org/

The political class of US citizens has forsaken its prior authority to enforce the changes upon government it seeks. That class must wake up and move its political status and identity out of the United States and into one of the Several States, as a state citizen.
    Last edited by walter; 11-22-15 at 11:32 PM.