Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Important Answers About Ownership of Federal Land

  1. #21
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi everyone,

    great topic alodial!

    who is the federal government and are they able to bring forth a verifiable claim? (as Karl Lentz points out so well)
    only man can bring forth a claim. a corporation is not able to testify. it seems so simple this way!



    hmmm, thoughts.. my thoughts? I wonder if there is any "Important Answers About Ownership of Thoughts"? but yeah MJ, that kinda nails it what you wrote there.

    thanks
    Hi george,

    ownership and citizenship are connected in implied and express trust. Ownership begs possession with begs estate which begs trust. Simply put:

    Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

    Hopefully one thinks before acting.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Hi george,


    Hopefully one thinks before acting.

    Hopefully one asks for the guidance of the Holy Spirit of God upon waking...


    God is Love because the Holy Spirit will always deliver the correct interpretation (out of the infinite sea of information in allegorical metaphor (parable) created by the ego).


    Thank you for being there Michael Joseph!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
    And the historical record of the Bible seems to show that when Israelites decided to worship the idols of any given system, they got the whole accompanying system. When they worshipped the golden calf (much like the Hathor one it is suggested), is it all that uncanny to suggest that Moses may have been moved to exercise his authority as an Egyptian governor? If they fell into Babylonian idolatry did they not get subjugated to Bablyon? Could it be that is because all of those systems in some way are designed to discourage man from relying on idol, idle gods?

    The related terms that show that the OT was not mere allegory is that the terms conflict of laws and private international law elucidate. Going after other gods gets into the stuff of conflict of laws (aka private international law) which can be a snare.

    And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him. 13And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. Genesis 15:12-14
    Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph. Exodus 1:8
    By selling their brother Joseph into slavery the sons of Israel who perpetrated such committed crimes under their own law and then pushed Joseph under Egyptian law (so he had to walk the line between God of Israel and Egyptian law). Now Egypt may have not been quite corrupted until after the 400 years or so of the Israelites being in Egypt. (Genesis chapters 39 through 50) But nonetheless, the consequence of the famine brought Israelites to deal with the issue of issue of conflict of laws [Have no other gods before me.]

    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hopefully one asks for the guidance of the Holy Spirit of God upon waking... God is Love because the Holy Spirit will always deliver the correct interpretation (out of the infinite sea of information in allegorical metaphor (parable) created by the ego).
    Definitely edifying. Being led by the Holy Spirit is very important.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-11-15 at 09:44 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I humorously smirk at this verse - Ye shall know them by their fruits. I am looking for that physical fruit but then when I actually spoke that recently to one seeking to get me to come to his church [Kirk], he said the fruit was not literal......He said the fruit symbolized deeds.
    The NT actually lists fruits of the Spirit and they aren't necessarily physical objects though they are observable in those who bear such fruits. So its puzzling how anyone who is learned could even be the slightest bit confused. That such fruits aren't consumer merchandise is not kept secret in the Bible. Obviously some things are literal some are not. In the spirit these are literal fruits. Literal is not necessarily synonymous with observable to the physical. Something can be literal in the spirit. And if the man bears the fruits of the Spirit literally then they are of those literally as outlined above. Not all things are allegorical though some things (acts, events, etc.) might point to the symbolic or might be part of a larger allegory-highlighting act or plan. The entire walk of a saint through to victory is an assertion and exercise of truth, a proving of the revelations of truth are in fact true. The walk isn't necessarily allegorical or to be dismissed as non-existant.

    I've been probably one of the few if not the only one who saw, thanks be to God of Christ, in the healing of the blind man that the man was actually first made to see in the most important way then had his physical sight restored (sound mind...sound body). In other words that he saw men being like trees walking HE WAS SEEING THE TRUTH.

    Many interpret that healing as if the first healing misfired and then it finally "got right"--IMHO there is a huge point that could be missed with such interpretation.

    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23
    Last edited by allodial; 10-11-15 at 10:10 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The NT actually lists fruits of the Spirit and they aren't necessarily physical objects though they are observable in those who bear such fruits. So its puzzling how anyone who is learned could even be the slightest bit confused. That such fruits aren't consumer merchandise is not kept secret in the Bible. Obviously some things are literal some are not. In the spirit these are literal fruits. Literal is not necessarily synonymous with observable to the physical. Something can be literal in the spirit. And if the man bears the fruits of the Spirit literally then they are of those literally as outlined above. Not all things are allegorical though some things (acts, events, etc.) might point to the symbolic or might be part of a larger allegory-highlighting act or plan. The entire walk of a saint through to victory is an assertion and exercise of truth, a proving of the revelations of truth are in fact true. The walk isn't necessarily allegorical or to be dismissed as non-existant.

    I've been probably one of the few if not the only one who saw, thanks be to God of Christ, in the healing of the blind man that the man was actually first made to see in the most important way then had his physical sight restored (sound mind...sound body). In other words that he saw men being like trees walking HE WAS SEEING THE TRUTH.

    Many interpret that healing as if the first healing misfired and then it finally "got right"--IMHO there is a huge point that could be missed with such interpretation.
    Agreed;

    I think of it as torroid math. When he saw reality it was like a willow where the spiritual comes back down into the base, like the branches of a weeping willow, to be grounded back through the world experience and then rise again to the spiritual, cycling like a big donut with the sprinkles going out, then up through the hole - then back out...

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Agreed;

    I think of it as torroid math. When he saw reality it was like a willow where the spiritual comes back down into the base, like the branches of a weeping willow, to be grounded back through the world experience and then rise again to the spiritual, cycling like a big donut with the sprinkles going out, then up through the hole - then back out...
    On that same kind of line of thought, the brain and the nervous system (they knew back in the late 1800s or early 1900s that nerve matter was in ALL CELLS of the body). The nervous system is like a branches of roots reaching out as part of facilitating the Earth Experience. The tree although if turned upside down becomes more apparent--or perhaps its more like weeping willow style system where the leaves and branches flow downwards (into the body).

    Name:  p1030300.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  529.3 KB

    Name:  brain.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  133.2 KB
    The nerve fibres of a live brain were traced by diffusion spectrum imaging, and coloured to represent their direction.

    Name:  human-body-nervous-130301.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  227.2 KB

    In a traditional sense, the nervous system extensions below the base of the skull might correlate to the roots of the tree that are underground. The brain itself might best correlate to leaves and systems above ground (kind've like a bush). No doubt, you could see how the body could be a type of sensory deprivation chamber or 'focus chamber' for multi-dimensional beings.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-11-15 at 11:26 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •