Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Outline of the Constitution

  1. #1

    Outline of the Constitution

    Name:  Constitution_Chart.png
Views: 124
Size:  153.3 KB

    Link to full original (its longer than the above snapshot).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,419
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Name:  Constitution_Chart.png
Views: 124
Size:  153.3 KB

    Link to full original (its longer than the above snapshot).
    Thanks allodial, this really is interesting in regard to your post concerning the "dead hand".
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Thanks allodial, this really is interesting in regard to your post concerning the "dead hand".
    Where that "dead hand" MJ?
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

  4. #4
    "To know what you know, and to know what you do not know. That is true knowledge."
    -Confucius

    Logic was invented in ancient Greece circa 300 B.C. as a systematic method by which free Greeks could identify deliberate deception and/or errors in reasoning. Niether the Greeks nor, later, the Romans considered it wise to teach logic to common slaves, for obvious reasons. The teaching of classical logic was removed from the US public school system over 150 years ago for exactly the same reasons (check out John Gatto's book"Dumbing Us Down"' his "Ultimate History Lesson" on youtube

    Cogent (logical) reasoning, reasoning designed to strongly appeal to the intellect rather than the emotions, should meet three conditions . The greater good is never the same as the truth having the wrong knowledge is worse than ones own ignorance a daily reminder when dealing in the ancient system of reasoning . . It should begin with justified premises (true propositions supported by solid evidence).
    It should contain all of the relevant information (the suppression of relevant counterargument/evidence can be a very effective method of deception).
    It should come to a valid conclusion (a conclusion which necessarily follows from the premises, is free of contradiction, and consistent with the facts).

    If argument meets these three conditions it is said to be both valid and sound (both properly constructed and, having true premises, very likely to be true). When an argument does not meet these conditions it is said to be fallacious (faulty/deceptive reasoning).On the reverse we have LAWS that govern our truth the greater good.Being in the same boat and fishing the wrong side of the boat ? First getting rid of the fear of the Waters and the Boats then the knowledge of psychophysiology or fishing the wrong side .One lifetime and its amusement park.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Where that "dead hand" MJ?
    Sorry Chex, been one of those weeks. Check out this post by allodial. It includes a writing by Coke describing the nature of land and corporations. In it it speaks of the "dead hand". This so called dead hand would not allow any escheats to flow back to the grantor. Thusly, I imagine the King was not happy.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Sorry Chex, been one of those weeks. Check out this post by allodial. It includes a writing by Coke describing the nature of land and corporations. In it it speaks of the "dead hand". This so called dead hand would not allow any escheats to flow back to the grantor. Thusly, I imagine the King was not happy.
    Consider that exact idea in light of municipal trading. Where do all the revenues from public transit, bus systems, taxes go? Why don't they make their way back to the citizenry? The concept of blocked returns was utilized by the Nazis. Hitler's finance minister was savvy to use against enemies a method whereby return of capital/interest to an enemy creditor was blocked. With municipal trading the municipalities, etc are involved in business as an enterprise.

    Can you say PROBATE COURT?

    Name:  MunicipalTradingIsMunicipalSocialism.png
Views: 92
Size:  171.0 KB
    So the MSM and its actors are all putting on a show about how those "terrible capitalists" or "socialists" are ruining the planet while hiding the fact that socialis, capitalism and communism are pretty the same thing and that the same folks have been doing it all. What they seem to be opposed to is free and widespread trade and exchange among regular folks who would be more than happy with a few acres, a happy family and being of good service.

    Nonetheless, centralized control and monopoly over life itself and other people's stuff seems to be at the heart of of capitalism, socialism and communism which are rather synonymous. In any case all three seem to steam from a school of thought (i.e. materialism) centered on the management by a few of most everyone else's stuff. Consider how 99% are made to feel guilty about the reckless 'party' 1% had and supposed to believe how "bad" it is to party. Don't get me wrong, I believe that taking care of the poor is an important thing to do. But I don't necessarily need the State to tell me so.

    Ever feel guilty about the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? BP isn't even an American company. If Mike Vick murdered 1,000 seals they'd have put him in jail, they jailed him over dog fighting. Yet BP didn't go to jail because BP is a "souless corporation". So if similar dead hands rob 99% of the planetary population blind...

    Wilhelm Liebknecht on State Capitalism:

    The term was first used by Wilhelm Liebknecht in 1896 who said: "Nobody has combatted State Socialism more than we German Socialists; nobody has shown more distinctively than I, that State Socialism is really State capitalism!"
    Imagine corporations being used as psychopolitical tools of dispossession and depression.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-10-15 at 01:11 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Sorry Chex, been one of those weeks. Check out this post by allodial. It includes a writing by Coke describing the nature of land and corporations. In it it speaks of the "dead hand". This so called dead hand would not allow any escheats to flow back to the grantor. Thusly, I imagine the King was not happy.
    Consider the Statute of Mortmain as well as the term 'mortmain'.

    This will be relevant as well: rule aginast perpetuities.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 10-10-15 at 01:26 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Consider the Statute of Mortmain as well as the term 'mortmain'.

    This will be relevant as well: rule aginast perpetuities.
    The use of corporations and the 14th amendment is a way to get around the rule against perpetuities (which can still be applied to trusts).
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •