Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
The recombining DNA would probably not be such a problem in itself. My Sister is it only used to save Abraham's life and Sarah's virtue or exploitation do we conceal truth from God suffer some boils and find out Take your wife back take the silver back is the temple being rebuilt check with the internal carpenter. Christ is the other gold heist the truth and humility is you're already been caught hiding from the truth.
In my humble opinion - at Genesis 5:2 He called their name Adam.....

Thusly in my estimation Adam/Eve were metaphysically the same being. Adam being the Mind and Eve [Spirit or Emotion]. The Serpent is the Central Nervous System. Thusly in Abram [mind] he would find his 1/2 sister in Sarai [Emotion]. Notice that Abram could not impregnate Sarah. Only Abraham [higher Mind] could get that done. For Sarah is the barren woman of Isaiah 54 [one of them - depends on the tale]. Abraham experienced his Armageddon at the battle of the Kings whereof the lower aspects fell and the Higher came with peace [dove/olive twig].

In Adam - mind always proceeds matter. He's inside you and Me. For the letter of the law is dead - but the Spirit gives light/life.

"The bloody Church of England
in chains of history
requests your earthly presence at
the vicarage for tea.

Confessing to the endless sin
the endless whining sounds.
You'll be praying till next Thursday to
all the gods that you can count." - Jethro Tull

Musical Interlude....

The children of desolation are born of the lower mind and emotion. The lower mind cannot impregnate Spirit. But when Rachel brought forth for Jacob she produced the Christ type and the son of His Strength [right hand]. And Joseph [Christ type] told Judah [Spirit] bring me the Child - get back to daddy and bring me the Child Benyahmin.

This is true today. For Jesus said suffer the little children to come unto me.

MJ - out.