‘I am born in a state of innocence, and therefore I can be as guilty as I like. Mans denial of sin ranges from naïve ideas about our history and horrible things people are really capable of doing to themselves and others [he seemed like such a nice Man] to the rather nonchalant acceptance of whatever it is that people want to do. The confusion of thought is evident in the way guilt or innocence is assumed though not defined. Having contradictory guilt with terms like sophistication emotion and irrationality are the trinity of sin. How to avoid it or manage it [Guilt] whats Original Sin without the fall Man/Wo not just the garden variety grown from seeds. But replaced with the prick was just born evil we must explain how are mind works Total Depravity without any Fall how [cant] we explain it. Purity needs to be completely pure little purity does not go very far moral purity Guilt can afford to be dirty, but its the seduction that has to be clean. No sin - no need for a savior. No sin - no need for Christ. The original sin was Satan's: NON SERVIAM. latin its all in the the service .