Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

hi everyone,

this is a video I found while searching melchezidek on GLP, Ive seen this mans videos before but not too familiar with him. the reason I wanted to share it here is a syncronistic one because he touches on several things that have been discussed here recently.

he says abram lies about sara being his sister and sara was actually his wife. David has been writing about this guilt thing from incest about this but if sara was arbrams wife then that (incest/guilt) doesnt fit.

he also talks about the literal vs allegorical interpretations and shows how the bible has mistake written in so that a keen reader can identify mistakes and in that way realize it is to be taken allegorically instead of literally.

he provides several references to scriptures about these things too.

might be worth a look and some discussion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=dH2bWKPoS_U

anyone here more fami8liar with this man in the video?

The Abraham and Sarah story match Ancient (Old Dynasty) Egyptian historical customs very well. Abraham was more than likely royalty (his father was high level in his society). Abraham being royalty is perhaps why the Pharaoh showed him respect. It might be that many of those trying to rip out the significance of the Bible have something sinister in store for mankind, though they pretend to be 'angels of light'.

The guy over at Bet Emet Ministries has far more interesting things to say IMHO (especially because he proves the historicity and gets into nuances of Ancient Egyptian history though he IMHO goes too too far and his words are often 'packed' or 'loaded') although from what I gather he is off in timings and seems fixated on telling his own story. He ignores the evidence of Imhotep (even Hollywood probably knows Imhotep is Joseph and they made a movie to slander or obscure the the truth). (From what I recall he is convinced of Yuya being Joseph rather than Imhotep. That kind of thing helps missive theories seem kosher and compresses time far too much.) In other words, the Bible the Israelites took Joseph's body from where it was kept. To this very day Imhotep's body is missing from the place it was supposed to be. They know so very well they made a horror film about Imhotep (the missing mummy body).

Name:  JosephDiesRegardsForHisBody.png
Views: 641
Size:  15.0 KB
    From Genesis 50, ESV.

Name:  JosephsBonesTakenByMosesFromSakkara.png
Views: 607
Size:  13.5 KB
    From Exodus 13, ESV.
    For fun, ask the guy to prove that Abraham and Sarah would have had a reason to feel guilty? Does the Mosaic law regard marriage between half brother and half sister to be incest? Why would Abraham feel guilty of Mosaic law when the Mosaic covenant was yet given? So he is holding Abraham guilty ex post facto? Abraham was not an Israelite! Nor was he of the house of Judah. Judah was yet born.

What they are doing is like someone in the USA reading the Bible about Abraham traveling in a chariot at the speed of 80 MPH and then looking at their own local speed limit (thousands of years later) at this time and coming to the conclusion that Abraham should have felt guilty because the speed limit is clearly 65 (i.e. projecting the laws of a U.S. State municipality onto Abraham. Oh boy.)

Abraham said, “I did it because I thought, ‘There is no fear of God at all in this place, and they will kill me because of my wife.’ Besides, she is indeed my sister, the daughter of my father though not the daughter of my mother, and she became my wife.

P.S. In Egyptian, Abraham would be Mayebre or Mamayebra. Once you dig far enough into Egyptology you might find that most of the lies told are to told to prevent people from seeing that the Bible is relating historical fact. Furthermore, when one regards all of the area from Ethiopia to Egypt to the Indus Valley to have been touched by the same religions beliefs (if you study deep enough the SE Asian martial arts the trail will lead back to the Indus Valley and eventually back to Egypt and Ethiopia...it is said that Egypt and India were provinces of Ethiopia), then it becomes clear why Sarah and Abraham were even known of in Ancient Hindu culture. To say that they never existed is going to be a challenge to prove up against the mighty mountains of historical evidence.

Also, on the note of incest, if marrying a half sister would only serve to amplify sinful nature you definitely would want to prohibit that, wouldn't you?

Also, equating Joseph with Yuya might be a way of "robbing the clock". By "robbing the clock" of a few thousand years (Djoser is said to have reigned around 2600BC as opposed to Yuya at 1350 BC), the calculations for Daniel's prophecy would be thrown off in favor of futurists and Jesus-deniers so that the timings would fail to fit perfectly with Jesus Christ's birth around 0AD.

It might also be worth noting that the corrupted Egyptian systems came to hate Moses and his God and that hatred may have found its way into those Mystery Schools that follow after the post-Mosaic mystery schools of Egypt.

Related:

Last edited by allodial; 10-12-15 at 12:41 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

EGYPT, was the first world power of Bible history. Under its shadow the nation of Israel was formed. Moses, who penned the first five books of the Bible, was born and educated in Egypt. Do secular history and archaeology corroborate what Moses wrote about that ancient land? Nothing more convincingly proves the intimate knowledge of things Egyptian in the Old Testament, and the reliability of the writers, than the use of the word Pharaoh at different periods.Clearly, Moses was a meticulous chronicler. The same can be said of other Bible writers who documented events relating to ancient Egypt. Clearly, the Bible writers did not pen fiction. Recognizing their accountability to God, they wrote truth, even when doing so was unflattering—as in the case of Shishak’s victories in Judah. Such candor contrasts sharply with the varnished, exaggerated chronicles of the ancient Egyptian scribes, who refused to record anything that might be uncomplimentary to their rulers or people. The Hebrew peoples of Egypt left the book of the dead for a better book .
    In 1896 in an Egyptian funerary temple, archaeologists found what has been called the Merneptah Stela. This black granite pillar boasts of the achievements of Egyptian King Merneptah, believed to have reigned in the late 13th century B.C.E. Inscribed on the stela is a hymn, which reads, in part: “Israel is laid waste, his seed is no more.” This is the only known reference to Israel in ancient Egyptian texts and the earliest reference outside the Bible.

The stela was made during the Biblical period of the Judges, an era documented in the Bible book of that name. However, unlike the self-applauding chronicles of the Pharaohs, the book of Judges sets out both the exploits and the failures of Israel. Concerning the failures, Judges 2:11, 12 states: “The sons of Israel fell to doing what was bad in the eyes of Jehovah and serving the Baals [Canaanite gods]. Thus they abandoned Jehovah . . . , who had brought them out of the land of Egypt.” Such candor characterizes the entire Bible. The Bible was written over a period of some 1,600 years. Its history and prophecy are linked to seven world powers: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and Anglo-America. Our candor continues great post lodi I see how Egypt has influenced the rest of these powers.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    EGYPT, was the first world power of Bible history.
    Egypt or Het-ka-Ptah or "House of the Soul of Ptah"...House of the Soul of the Father/Potter?

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 10-12-15 at 01:53 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi everyone,

this is a video I found while searching melchezidek on GLP, Ive seen this mans videos before but not too familiar with him. the reason I wanted to share it here is a syncronistic one because he touches on several things that have been discussed here recently.

he says abram lies about sara being his sister and sara was actually his wife. David has been writing about this guilt thing from incest about this but if sara was arbrams wife then that (incest/guilt) doesnt fit.

he also talks about the literal vs allegorical interpretations and shows how the bible has mistake written in so that a keen reader can identify mistakes and in that way realize it is to be taken allegorically instead of literally.

Bill Donahue is a fantastic teacher. Consider for a moment why is it so important that this man and woman lived? If Christ who is paramount is to be formed in man[kind] then the Scripture is clearly talking about a metaphysical forming. Therefore, while at Galations the Scripture clearly says these things are allegories...that does not mean these folks did not exist. But then it does not mean they existed either.

The question in my mind is why does it matter? Consider the "seat of the soul" is the Pineal in man. Clearly this is a physical application - The Way - which activates this Pine Cone such that the sand becomes rock. Another way to look at it, in my point of view only, is to say I too was once a thought being. In the beginning was The Word and The Word was with God and The Word was God. And The Word became flesh. I find myself in flesh.

If you enjoy Bill Donahue, then you will enjoy Joel Goldsmith. Click Here for an example teaching.

As with all things, weigh them in the balance of your mind.

If you want to learn a tremendous amount on Melchizedek,this site - Click Here - may be a help to you. I was amazed how I had read and studied Scripture but that there are levels of understanding. The depth of the Scriptures regarding Wisdom is truly amazing.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The OT personalities acted out things that we can look back upon and analyze as types and shadows of things to come or things which have already come. Much like a teenager passes through puberty is like crossing a threshold and the same with a making a marriage bond, the very rites of passage aren't necessarily diminished because they have a higher meaning associated with them.

As for Melchizedek, there are quite a few who have made a link between Melchizedek and Krishna. Of course, there are those who point to Shem.

Abraham having been called out was clearly learning more richly what and who he had become. The Sarah and Hagar paradigm is still carried on in the prohibition of saints marrying non-believers. Allegorical does not make something fictional.

If Adam was made out of clay God being the only Potter. Memphis and Thebes. Memphis, or Noph, was once a prominent commercial, political, and religious center. Yet, God said: “Noph itself will become a mere object of astonishment and will actually be set afire, so as to be without an inhabitant.” (Jeremiah 46:19) And so it turned out. The book In the Steps of Moses the Lawgiver says that “the titanic ruins of Memphis” were pillaged by Arab conquerors, who used them as a quarry. It adds that today “within the circuit of the ancient city not a stone protrudes above the black soil.Thebes, earlier called No-amon or just No, suffered a similar fate, along with its impotent gods. Concerning this onetime capital of Egypt and principal center of the worship of the god Amon, Jehovah said: “Here I am turning my attention upon Amon . . . and upon Pharaoh and upon Egypt and upon her gods . . . And I will give them into . . . the hand of Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon.” (Jeremiah 46:25, 26) As prophesied, the Babylonian monarch conquered Egypt and its prominent city of No-amon. Then, after Persian ruler Cambyses II dealt another blow to the city in 525 B.C.E., it steadily declined, finally being completely ruined by the Romans. Yes, accurate prophecy puts the Bible in a class of its own, giving us confidence in what it says about our future.The library at Alexander was destroyed for its Biblical intolerance or a prophetic destiny not mentioned historically.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    hi everyone,

It is of course my opinion but after spending some time reading the scripture itself and then going over some commentary too. For me, it certainly fits that Abraham is riddled with guilt rather than God being so insecure about Abraham's faith as to be ordering the pubescent Isaac slaughtered like a sacrificial lamb. It explains quite a bit more in that Isaac was reaching puberty, the point in life where he might begin procreating and reproducing the abomination of the incest. Plus Abraham's guilt would be compounded by his allowing Sarah to drive Hagar from the home and to her death by dehydration. - Ishmael, Abraham's genetically sound son survived to sire twelve Arab nations, all of which seem to be holding an inherent grudge against Israel to the day...

In my opinion, Moses is more likely an allegorical figure than Abraham. Sargon would be the origin of the metaphor about surviving in a pitched basket and then rescued from the river to become a leader.

The Gospel of Thomas - Opening Lines:

The Gospel of Thomas

These are the secret words which the Living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas wrote.

And He said: Whoever finds the explanation of these words will not taste death. Jesus said: Let him who seeks, not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled, and when he has been troubled, he will marvel and he will reign over the All. "Jesus said: If those who lead you say to you: "See, the Kingdom is in heaven", then the birds of the heaven will precede you. If they say to you: "It is in the sea", then the fish will precede you. But the Kingdom is within you and it is without you. If you will know yourselves, then you will be known and you will know that you are the sons of the Living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty and you are poverty.

For fun, ask the guy to prove that Abraham and Sarah would have had a reason to feel guilty? Does the Mosaic law regard marriage between half brother and half sister to be incest?
    Yes. The Levitical laws do. The laws about marriage say that the closest man and wife may be is cousins and that is why so many theologians resort to the euphemism that half-sister means cousins, Sarah being the daughter of Lot. The premise is that no body of law can be permanent if it does not agree with natural law.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-23-15 at 07:11 PM.

Abraham being the father of all Nations. Allegorical speaking too form Royal Bloodlines with incestuous relations is not the service of God. Two seeds one has zero guilt one has too accept guilt building guilt and unbuilding guilt, Abraham reaps what he alone has sewn.

wo seeds one has zero guilt one has to(o) accept guilt building guilt and unbuilding guilt

I have not used that wording before. I like it. Building and unbuilding guilt!

I think I have been calling it commercial priestcraft. Thank you more than I can express for a simpler language!