Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hi everybody,

it seems impossible to me to find truth outside of myself and so "seeking within" seems less suspicious to me but its not as easy as it "sounds"

also not for nor against the idea of Jesus nor blood sacrifice, I blindly accepted the baptist baptism in my youth and went along that way for many years.

when I started looking into how the KJV came about I started to look outside of it for more about Jesus, now I still consider all possibilities about it but dont subscribe to any of them.

I can maybe relate to where BLBereans is about him surviving the cross. I think it is possible but still not actually convinced Jesus really even existed so I would like to see how those who think he "survived" have made it clear for themselves that he actually ever existed to survive. I have asked about it before.

the story has been told in so many ways.. lately Ive been considering learning ancient languages (or trying to anyway) and even finding where to start has become a task. certainly hebrew would be good but also greek and arimaic but Im finding that those may all have a coomon root from sanskrit, anyone here have any knowledge about this?

also fining phonetician very interesting. seems something happened when man started reading right to left (backwards) something major it seems (spells)

so thats the direction I am considering taking "outside" but its a tall order for me. I have done some meditations for stillness inside of me nothing prescribed or directed though, only quieting the mind and so far Ive learned its not so easy and I have alot more going on inside than I thought I would have had. so far so good but I think I need to actually make it a habit now instead of just occasional.

I can say that wildlife seems to not be as scared of me when I am quiet inside which I find very reassuring.

about them charging.. years ago I was riding my motorbike at night, it was my first time back on the bike after a pretty bad injury from racing. anyway, I was on a powerline trail I was familiar with except one side had been clearcut for new suburban development, it was probably ~100 acres that was heavy woods before but all gone. the other side was still woods. I had stopped because my recent injuries were starting to hurt, it was probably midnight, I had a pack of crackers and a bottle of water so I was munching and from the woods I heard something coming my way and I could tell it was getting faster and closer! so close I was startled and on my keyring I have a tiny one LED flashlight and so I shined it in the direction I heard it and as soon as that tiny LED came on I saw it was a 4pt buck, head down and now 20ft from me! but that tiny light was all it took and he froze. Im certain if I hadnt had that light he would have tried to poke me at the least.

I sensed his anger! he was mad that his habitat was destroyed! had that light on him for a few seconds and then he took off! it was quite an experience. later learned that there are more deer mailings than bear in this region and a couple each year are fatal. I was also thankful I had my leathers on. very thick for racing but I wear them any time I ride ecept in the yard.

Ive also seen an eastern mountain lion which is still and has been considered extinct for more than 50 years while riding my motorbike! I was traveling at a rate of speed that Im sure was way beyond average LOL on a forrest service road in a national forrest area and my Honda with the stock exhaust which are notoriously quiet and (I keep my street legal bikes that way) so I pretty much snuck up on this huge cat so fast to catch him off guard! wow what a sight! huge cat! long tail too! I would not want to be hiking in that area!

sorry, Ive got some wildlife stories.. Hawks will swoop ya too! always wear a helmet! lol

thanks for sharing your thoughts here everyone, you folks are the most highly respected by me no matter what your beliefs or knowledge. I still dont quite trust anybody though but I think I could learn to easier with people such as yourselves here than elsewhere on the net.

thanks
    Last edited by george; 10-28-15 at 03:59 AM.