Certainly there are many outworkings in Wisdom. For instance be as wise as serpents. Thus there is a lower serpent and a higher serpent. For we are told to get Wisdom. Today I was asked to go to a church service to sit with a friend. I went and remembered why I don't go. But nevertheless, the preacher today taught that the message of Christ was only given to the unwise quoting the passage that it was given to babes and not to the wise.

I had to keep from laughing. For how can the Word annul itself? For we are informed to get Wisdom as it is principal. Understanding the parable of the 12 brothers at once one can see it is the Babe that Joseph [a type of Christ] was interested. For Judah [a symbol of Spirit] was told go get Benjamin [the babe] and bring Benjamin to Joseph [again a type of Christ]. And then it was given to the babe - five fold more than the other ten.

Indeed the understanding is given to the babe. For Wisdom is lifted up. And the lower serpent becomes a "golden candlestick." There are indeed twelve cranial nerves. And one nerve - the vagus nerve - goes down into Egypt.

Benjamin Nerve.pdf

Joseph Nerve.pdf