Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That is what Jesus would do - Take the Kingdom by force. I have an interesting book called the Illuminatus Trilogy. Immanentizing the Christian Eschaton. It has three authors. It is about a rendition of what Jesus did. This is going to shock many of you.

I have pulled Pragmatism for a moment while some people reconcile as beneficiaries.

And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping. All science is the means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: who will be the beneficiary.

- From Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

People who attribute being to a God outside themselves reconcile the books with - God works in mysterious ways. - Just as they appraise the church building to be whatever value will balance the books that month, together in their Corporate PERSON 501(c)(3) - President, Secretary, Treasurer and... forming that artificial entity. They call it double-entry.

So Jesus felt so betrayed, having come so close to fulfilling the Last Prophecy. He had it worked out, he thought, with Judas. The Worthless Shepherd Prophecy of Zechariah clearly dictated that Judas was to go buy an expensive sword and return to the Last Supper and execute the new King with it; ending the role of Messiah ben Joseph. According to the Prophecy Jesus would arise in three days and fulfill execution of the second part - Messiah ben David. [Note that link is from Page 137 of the book - the number of the Qaballah - KOPH BETH LAMED HEY = 137.]

All things work for good when you have that balance between the left and the right. In short - when I plugged in the naturally occurring isotopes and tweaked them for optimum resonance with my entrained vibration (Advanced Resonance Inductive Plasma Physics) - out came the Name of God, and the Name of the Messiah. The computer program took three days on my supercomputer:

Name:  supercomputer.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  66.1 KB

Yes; it is okay to smile. I had to connect a power supply so that it would not run out of batteries and lose the program.

When Jesus realized what Joseph - the affiliated authority - had done; he had bargained with Pilate to stage Jesus' death on the Cross; so as Jesus lost consciousness due to the hyssop sedative and having his cuts doused in vinegar he realized he would be surviving not only a kingly assassination by sword (Judas' betrayal was he chickened out) he was also going to survive Crucifixion, Jesus cried out:

Father! My God! Why has thou forsaken me?!!
    Then he swooned in intense pain and shock as the Romans under orders sponged his cuts with vinegar. One soldier even nicked him and to the untrained eye, Jesus bleeding proved he was dead? No. That proves blood pressure! He was still alive. His heart was still beating.

If you have the balance of this "entrainment" the Keys abound in the Holy Spirit.

P.S. The fellow still lives in peace off the grid, in the middle of the METRO organization.

Name:  off the grid home.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  194.1 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-23-15 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

People who attribute being to a God outside themselves reconcile the books with - God works in mysterious ways. - Just as they appraise the church building to be whatever value will balance the books that month, together in their Corporate PERSON 501(c)(3) - President, Secretary, Treasurer and... forming that artificial entity. They call it double-entry.
    Quoting myself from above -

President, Secretary and Treasurer... I saved that for the next member of the PERSON - the congregant Members. This is developed here more in Life and Debt. Read this and understand this is typical attorney verbiage found in the bylaws of any 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt corporation:

Name:  restrictions.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  72.0 KB

The example that ruined the flavor for me (literally) is how the first Sunday of each month the Religious Organization throws a birthday celebration for everybody who has a birthday during that month. This is done with big birthday cakes all around after service. Delicious! Or at least it used to be...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-23-15 at 03:43 PM.