Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
george, this is a book I meant to link to earlier: The Ancient Egyptian Language: An Historical Study.

"Empire Strikes Again" all of the alleged 'debunking of Jesus' was foretold around 2,000 years ago. Those who reject the grace of New Adam and their adherence to the fallen Edom-ic/Adam-ic is allowed to come to finalization. Many 'debunkers' might be debunking ideas born out of syncretism rather than debunking the truth such as attempts to superimpose Zeus onto Y'shua/Jesus. Perhaps they are so blind in their interest in secular power and money that they cannot see that pure doctrines aren't about establishing Jesus setting out to establish secular kingdoms. However, there is much significance in preemptive authority in the spiritual and how such authority can affect the physical.

Those with an innate hatred of Jesus and of even life itself aren't likely going to write books with much any truth. There is a book titled Forged, it has the appearance of being insightful but like many books similar to that, so much propaganda and drivel posing as academics.

This is quite agreeable. I enjoy the men holding watermelons.

I suggest that you would watch the documentary rather than read the debunking reviews. It seems to me that most people who are skeptical of the evidence brought forth have not watched the video. In debunking the debunkers I explored into the political and employment history of 1980 Israel and found the names of the archivers match up, for example. CAMERON's complete lack of defending the movie has always impressed me too.

There are several keys in the Scriptures that reveal that Jesus survived the Cross, was the political albeit crowned by the exiled King Archelaus HEROD. His first act was to rectify the financial hoarding of the drachma and shekel coins, the moneychanger franchise in the courtyard and that was a real enemy-maker:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E...ew?usp=sharing

More revealing though is how Paul claims that he spent three years conversing with Jesus in Damascus. This reconciles with Peter and his scribe Mark collaborating and the Road to Damascus conversion too.